Qualities I look for in a friend is honesty. This important because in a friendship if there isn't honesty it will fail.

10 Things I Want to do Before I Die:

1. I want to go to the Carniegy Science Center. I want to do this because I have never gone there before. I think it will be really cool.

2. I would like to have a pet chimpanze. I want one because then it could do everything for me. Plus it would be cool to play patty cake with it. And it can give me a hug when I need one.

3. I want to travel the world.  I want to see all of the different places (definetly China).

4. I would like to have super powers.

5.  I would like to have a horse.

6. I would like to learn how to cook.

7. I would like to have Wi-Fi at my house.

8. I want to go to the Mall of America.

9.  I want to see Taylor Swift.

10. I want meet a unicorn.

If I were to pick any place to go I would go to Mall of America. I would take JJ the Turtle with me. We would ride the rides in the amusement park and slide the slides in in the water park. We will also gather a bunch of friends and do a flash mob (if we are allowed). I think it will be really fun.

When we were playing "Missing" I learned that it is not safe to talk to strangers on the internet. Fantasma lured Zack to go away with him by telling him that he could be his assistant with his job. Detective work is seems pretty cool because you get to look at people's profiles and  spy on them. It sort of gave me an idea of real detective work. My partner and I did save Zack, but it took us a couple of tries. I did like the game, but it had its ups and downs. I say this because the music that the game is horrible. I recommend that this game is used in future classes because it really teaches kids about internet safety. 

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 44

1. My best friend is JJ the Turtle (sittn' on my right).

2. I like monkeys.

3. I have a dog named Harley.

4. When I graduate my friend JJ the Turtle and I are going to our noses pierced.

5. I have a disorder called misophonia.

6. I am a book worm.

7. I am scary.