The missing game helped me learn alot of internet safety. It showed how you never give personal information to anyone. Even though they say they are the same age as you or would like to be your friend doesnt mean you can trust them. Also you can't except anything a stranger sends to you because it could be stolen or illeagle. And the last thing the game taught me is that you should never get in a car or go anywhere with strangers because thy can kidnap you or do illeagle things to you.

Missing is a fun and exciting computer game. It helps teach kids about internet safety. Zack was on a chatroom site talking to someone he didn't know,Fantasma, and then things went bad. Fantasma then kidnapped Zack. I recommend this computer game for other classes.

The "Missing" game helped me learn a lot of stuff.  It helped me learn internet saftey by not talking to strangers and to be careful what information you give out. Fantasma bribed Zack by buying him new stuff like laptops and giving him a job as a photographer. Also, Fantasma let Zack stay in his beach house with him and took him on fun trips. I think it would be very hard to be a dectective because you have to search forever for a lot of hard imformation. Ilike doing it though, because it all seems like a giant puzzle to me. This game definitely gave me a much better idea of what it's like to solve a case than i had. Yes, at the end I saved Zack, but it took a couple of tries. I like this game because it was fun to see what it's like to be a dectective. I recommend that you use this with future classes because it gives you a better understanding on dectective work and internet saftey.

"Missing" is a computer game based on something that could happen. This game teaches kids, including myself, all about internet safety in a fun way. In the game, a boy named Zac starts to talk with a stranger, who goes by the screen name, Fantasma.  He convinced Zac that he is a good web designer and persuades him to live in California with him. But, Fantasma isn't a sweet caring guy, he is nothing but a criminal. The detective work is challenging but very fun as well.  The game "Missing" gave me a good idea of what could happen if I'm not careful on the internet. I did save Zac and I would love for other kids to enjoy this game as much as I did.

Missing helped me learn about internet safety. What I learned about internet safety from it was that you should never give out your full name. You should also never give out your address or location. Fantasma told Zack that he would get him everything. He also said that he would meet up with him so his dad wouldn't find him and so his dad didn't stop their plan. Detective work wouldn't be my first chose for a job. It would be kind of fun to do though. I think that the game gave us a good job at solving cases. Now we kind of know what we have to do. Madison and I did save Zack from Fantasma. It was kind of but at the same time kind of easy. I did like the game because it taught me a lot more about why I should be careful about what I put on the internet. I would recommend that you use this game in future classes so that they can also learn about internet safety and detective work.

This game helped me understand internet safety by demonstrating what could happen to me . Fantasma got Zack to go away  by telling him his life would be better with him. I think detective  work is very interesting. Yes it gave me a good idea about how to solve a case because I pretty  much did solve a case. Yes saving Zack was easy. Yes this game was totally amazing because it was a mystery. Yes i think that you should use this game in the future.

Missing taught me that you shouldn't talk to people you don't know especially on unprotected or unfamiliar sites.        To get sack to go away with him Fantasma tricked him by talking about things sack liked.        I think detective work is hard especially if its on a hard case like the example of missing.       Yes it gave me a good idea and yes we saved Zack. I liked and disliked the game because it was fun but some parts seemed unrealistic and weren't fun.     yes you should use this game in the future because it teaches kids stuff.

The game "Missing" helped me realize that the internet and the people on it aren't always ok to be around. The internet is very dangerous, as are some people. Fantasma lured Zack to go away with him by telling him how great his zine is and that they could create the best zine together. I think detective work is very complicated and confusing. In order to be a detective you must have to have a lot of patience. I think this game gave me a pretty good idea of what it is like to solve a case. You had to solve it yourself and no one just came right out and gave you the answers to anything. I was not able to save Zack from danger. I liked this game because it gave a sense of how to use my thinking skills during a new project. I recommend using it with future classes because it lets the player know how dangerous the internet is and that people need to be careful. It is a good source of education.

The game "Missing" helped me learn that it is not ok to talk to people that you don't know on the internet.  Fantasma got Zac to go away with him by luring him in by saying Zac could work for Fantasma's website.  I think the detective work was fun.  It kept us busy.  This game is a good idea of what it is like to solve a case.  I did not save Zac. Fantasma got away with him.  Yes, I liked this game, because it was fun, it kept us working, and it wasn't the same stuff over and over.  I would recommend that you use it in the future classes.

This is what I thought about the game "Missing"

The missing game helped me with internet safety. Internet Saftey is really important. You have to be careful with what information you put on the internet because you never know who is looking at it. While I was playing the missing game , it made me think about how he shouldn't of released any of those things. The bad guy, Fantasma, wasn't the person he said he was. That's why the internet can be dangerous for your safety. Internet Safety is something you should really listen to and think before you post!

The game helped me learn not to talk to weird strangers on the internet, also not to give out specific information about myself! Fantasma bribed Zack with money and stuff, and said it would be way  better than living with his dad! So Zack thought it would be so cool to go with Fantasma. The  detective work was really good! I guess the game gave me a good idea of what it's like to solve a case, but usually they don't tell you to do everything & you don't get hints. Yes , I enjoyed the game a lot. I enjoyed it because ,I got to solve something, and I  got to work with a friend. Yes I would recommend this to classes in the future, but not in the like 2nd week, I would only do it with my class if we had enough time at the end of the semester! :)

Don't talk to people you don't really know. He talked to him on the internet and phone and told him he would give him a job. It's alright  I don't really like solving stuff. It did give me an idea of solving a case. I did not save Zac. Yes, I did like this game it was fun. Yes I do recommend this game in the future.

It toaght me not to talk to people you don't know on the web.  Do not put information about your self on the web.  Fantasma told Zack that he would give him a job and a laptop if he would come with him to his house.  I thought the detective was good because at the end we found Fantasma and Zack.  Yes the game gave me a good idea to solve a case.  I saved Zack.  I liked this game because it teaches you about internet safety.  I would recommend this game in your future classes. 

What I learned from missing was you can track down criminals with simple data. I have also learned not to have open information on the internet. I will never talk to strangers because Zack was kidnapped.

I remember from Missing is that Zach was online with a guy from California named Fantasma, and Fantasma came to get Zach from where he lived and brought him to California and held him in his house, and abused him in front of Zach's dad when Zach and him were video chatting. Also Fantasma is a photographer  so he took lots of pictures of Zach. Later on in the game Zach returns to home with his dad. What I have learned about this game is that you shoudn't chat with people you don't know and ignore there request for being your friend.

What I leaned from The Missing is to be careful who we talk to over the internet. I also learned to be as careful as I can on the internet

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I learned from missing that you have to be careful when your on the internet. Missing is about a boy named Zack that finds this guy who's nickname is Fantasma in a chatroom and starts talking about stuff that Zack is into. But really Fantasma fools Zack into running away and Fantasma shoves Zack into a bag and tricks Zack telling him that that it was a game called Houdini. I found that missing was very interesting. 

The game helped me by knowing that the internet is not safe by people finding out where you live. Fantasman  talked to him on the phone and said he would get him a nice job and that is how fantasman got zack to go away with him. YES,and YES, I did save Zach.  Yes I  love this game because I love mystery games.

Missing helped me understand the importance of internet safty. Fantasma got Zach to leave his country and go to mexico. Zach was mad at his dad at the time so he agreed. Fantasma got Zach to

"The Missing" taught me very impotant lessons about internet saftey. Some things it taught me are not to  trust strangers, dont give out any personal information, and it probaly isnt a good idea to even be talking with strangers because anyone can keeping a secret. Fantasma got Zack to go with because he promised him the good life with a job, beach, and friends. He was making Zack feel like he was the important person in life rather than his family.  I think detective work is fun but i got stuck many of times. It isn't the easiest job to do. In real life cases i think it would be some what similar. Im not totally sure actually what it would be like. Harder or easier. Anyway I did save zack but he would have been a gone because i mest up the fisrt time and had to try again. I did enjoy this game because gave an interesting twist on how real detectives work.

It helped me learn that you shouldn't trust anyone you meet on the internet because they might turn out to be someone different than you thought they were.

Fantasma got Zack to trust him by telling him that he creates websites. Fantasma also gave Zack his credit card to use to get to him.

I think that I would never want to be a detective because in real life it's not just a game.

Yes i do think it gave me a good idea of detective work because we had to go over things again and again.

I did save Zack.

Yes i do like this game because it gave us an idea of how crime solving would be done.

I  would recomend this to future classes.

The internet safety I have learned from the Missing game is never talk to anyone I don't know online, considering what happened to Zack. To get Zack to go away with him, Fantasma tricked Zack into thinking that he would get a good job from him and freedom. I think that the detective work on the game was challenging at times, but mostly easy if you were patient. I also think that a real detective's job would be very challenging and a lot harder than the game's detective work. I think it was a good idea of what it is like to solve a case, because it had a storyline that could very well happen and had many challenges. Yes, we did save Zack in the last chapter and he reunited with his father. I did like the game because it was mostly easy, but always had challenges to keep us going. I also liked it because it was a good Internet safety teaching game. Lastly, I would recommend this to future classes. This is because it is a good and fun game to teach kids Internet safety.

It helped me learn that you can't really trust anybody if you don't know them. Also, to not go anywhere with a stranger. He told Zack that we would get him a laptop. Yes, I think it gave me a good idea because it told me some trick some people use!!. Yes, I saved Zack. No, I did not like this game because it was too long. Yes, because it did teach you about tricks people use to get kids to come with them.

This game helped us learn about internet safety by learning not to trust someone unless you know them in person. Fantasma told Zack that it was better with him and not his dad.  I like detective work because I enjoy mysteries, and figuring out where someone is is just a big mystery with clues. I think that this game dose give you a good idea of what detective work is like  but I think in real life it would be harder then what this was. Yes we saved Zack. Yes because I enjoy mysteries. Yes I recommend using this project in future classes.

This game helped me a little with internet safety. I say "little" because half of the stuff on the game that Zac did I know he shouldn't have done. Such as telling Fantasma to come pick him up so they could travel to California together. It did teach me a little about internet safety because now I know that it can happen. Fantasma tricked Zac to go away with him Fantasma said that he would have freedom and a good job, or the job he always dreamed of doing. Being a detective in my opinion is a hard job to do, because you have a lot of pressure on your hands. Yes a little. But in real life it would be a lot harder to solve and you don't have a week to solve it. You would have a limited amount of time. Yes I saved Zac. Yes I liked the game. because it kinda flt like you were a detective. yes because it is a fun game to play and you feel like a real detective. I would recommend this to other classes because they would enjoy it like we did.

In the "Missing Game" I learned a lot about internet safety. I learned not to ever talk to people you don't actually know. You shouldn't go into open chats anyway.

Fantasma got Zack to go with him by pretending he's some kind of person Zack would like. He told Zack how amazing life would be with him, and he believed him. I mean .. who wouldn't ?

The detective work in this game is hard, yet kinda fun. You have to solve a lot of tough puzzles to try and rescue Zack.

This game gave me a pretty good idea of how to solve a case. However, I bet detectives and police put A LOT more work into it.

Though some students think it is fun I would suggest you not to do it anymore. It is kind of boring .. sorry !

I like to be one people that save him. I learned a a lot from the game because u can get in a lot of trouble if you write the wrong thing.

I would recommend it.

Never talk to anyone you don't know online.  That person may not be who or what they say they are.  The detective work was ok, but the cryptograms were kinda tricky. Yes the game gave a very good idea of what it is like to solve a case.  Yes I did save Zack.  Yes I liked the game, because it gave me challenge.  Yes I would recommend the use of the missing game in future classes.

1. I learned that being safe on the internet is a good thing and that even if they are people that you think are your friends might just be someone trying to hurt you.

2. Fantasma offered Zach a computer just so he would go to live with him.

3. I think that a job as a detective is a hard one because even though you might have some easy times there are times when you have to deal with some really tough things.

4. Yes, I do think that the game gave me a good idea of how hard things can as a detective.

5. Yes, we did save Zach in the game.

6. Yes and no, because in the game you didn't get to do a lot of things but the stuff you did do was okay.

7. I don't

The ''Missing'' game was interesting. In the game we learned that Zacks dad wasn't always there for him. So Zack did what ever he wanted. That resulted in his dad going through his computer and finding inappropriate pictures.

Zack went online and started instant messaging this kid named Fantasma. Zack told him about how he was really good at computer designing, as well was Fantasma. They arranged for Fantasma to come get Zack and take to California to get a job.

Turns out Zack was kiddnapped. Until all of the clues we used to help find him. We got him and Fantasma went to jail.

I learned a lot about internet safety, and it was really fun. I think that kids should play it so they know to be safer=http://!!!! 

I learned not to talk to people online.

I really enjoyed doing this game very much. The missing boy Zack was relatable in many ways from being angry with his dad for snooping to running away from home. He may not have made good choices, but that's a fact of life. You can't always escape your fate. Being a detective was great and taught me to look past what you only see to get clues that may save a life.All the characters were wonderful contributions to the story line, from the disliked "Fantasma" to your co-workers in to help you crack the case. The part I disliked most though was the map was hard to decode, but other than that, this was a fun and exciting mystery and I am glad I got to do this game in my communications class.

This game taught me to never go with someone you don't know. Fantazma told Zack that he would help him create the perfect website.Detective work is ok. Yeah because it had the files and everything you need to solve a case. NO we didn't get to him in time. Yeah because it was a mystery and I like mysteries. Yeah to teach people that the internet can be dangerous.

fantasma made zack come with him becuase zack thought that fantasma cared for him more than his dad so he went with him so dont talk to stangers.

You need to know who you are talking to when on the internet and do not tell people private information.

Fantasma lured Zack into his trap by convincing him and agreeing with everything Zack said.

I find detective work very interesting, but not enough to make me want to be a detective.

No, because there would be more running around and studying to find the answers to the case.

yes, I saved Zack.

I liked this game because I got to use a computer.

Yes, you should use this game for future classes.

For the last week we have been doing "Missing" game in class.  This game taught me to never give out personal information to people I meet on line and if I did have a website, not to tell them about it, things I already knew. 

Fantasma, the person who kidnaps Zack, lured Zack out with finding a weakness, his dad.  His dad didn't spend a lot of time with Zack and I think Zack felt neglected and looked for comfort.  He found that in Fantasma, Fantasma found his interests and engaged conversations with him about it.  He set the bait of coming to live and work for him and Zack took it.  Thinking everything would be better, that he would have a better life. 

Detective work, a field I am interested in, may even engage on in the future. 

Yes this game did give me a good idea on what it is like to have and solve a case. 

Yes, me and my partner saved Zack. 

I loved the game!

It was a challenge, a real brain teaser.  It made you put your skills to the test and I love to do that.  You may get frustrated a few times but that's all part of the game, it shows a slip of what it's like to be an actual detective.

I would recommend this for future classes.  It's a great and fun game.

This game helped me learn to only talk to your friend online. Fantasma got Zac to go with him by enticing him with a laptop and a job. I think detective work is exiting and nifty. I think this game gave me a very good look on what it is like to crack a case.

I did not like the game. Because it wouldnt let you go back if you missed something, and whenever you started it again you had to go back through the whole game. It wasnt fun either. I would not recommend it for other classes in the future i think you should do something else with them.

What this game helped me to learn about intenet safety is that you shouldn't meet someone anywhere no matter how much they beg if you don't know them.  Fantasma said that he was a photographer and a web desighner and Fantasma was listening to him unlike his dad did so Fantasma asked Zack to come out and help with the website and photography.  I think detective work is very time consuming and hard to find the person you are looking for.  This game did give me a good example of what is is to solve a case because if you didn't type in the right number then you did't find him but if you did type in the right number then you would find him and you had to search through files and people were pressuring you to find him.  I saved Zac because I typed in the right numbers.  I would recommend this for future classes.

I didn't save him at first but, my last try i did. In my opinion I did liked it because it taught me not to talk to strangers, don't listen to people on the web, and don't leave your parents with someone you don't know because you are mad at them. Yes because it will teach them to not talk to strangers just like it did to me.

Don't post pictures on the computer of yourself, don't talk to strangers. made zack get mad at his father. it is awesome to do detective work .it kinda gave me an idea of how to solve a case. yes I saved zack. I didn't really like the game. because its not that interesting. yes I think you should use it in future classes.

I did not like the missing because it took too long.  Its not really fun and everytime its the end of class you cant save it. you have to start all over on the chapter. I do not recommend you use this for the other classes. 

For the last week we ahve been doing "Missing" game in class.I learned not to talk to someone that you don't know over the internet because they might not be who they seem they are. Fantasma said it would be really fun for Zack because his dad wasn't home alot and Zack was getting tired of it so Fantasma said they would spend lots of time together like going to the beach. I think detective work is really fun, you get to solve a crime, and when you do you feel really smart! I think it's a great game to play to give you an idea to show how to solve a case too. Yes me and my partner saved  Zack. I loved to play this game because it was a real mind bender! I think kids should use this in the future because it shows you how internet safety can help.

This game was very interesting. I think that if i were a detective i would slove the case. I liked the whole game but at the beach cause the people got annoying .I saved zac. Fantasma used trickery on young zacs mind to make him think this was legit.

The missing helped me learn that  people have to watch out what they are doing on a website. Some people may say they are 15 or younger but might really be 54 or even older. Lots of people put gross pictures on websites and to much information about themselves and it can cause them to endanger themselves, their family and maybe even their friends.

The "Missing" game was a good experience. It helped me realize that there are alot of creepers out there and that I have to be careful about what I do and say online because some creepy person could find out where I live and come ubduct me. To get Zack to go with him Fantasma gave Zack new things. I liked the detective work it was really fun. I think it gave me a great idea of what it is like to solve a real case. saved Zack the frst time i tried. I loved the game. I would recommend this to other classes.

I help me to learn not to trusted everyone.

He said he was young and was a computer programer.

I thought being a detective was fun.

Yes a little but not completly.

Yes I saved Zac.

Not really but it was better then doing work.

Because it was fake.

No I would no recommend this for the classes to come.

It helped me learn to be cautious no matter who I'm speaking to.  He lied to Zac my making him think he was a teen too.  I think detective work is serious and you should always be aware of what's around you.  Yes, I think it game me a great idea of what it's really like to be a detective.  Yes, I did save Zac from Fantasma.  Yes, I really liked this game.  Because it's like being a detective in real life.  Yes, you should definitely use it with future classes because it's a fun game and it really teaches you internet safety.

I learned not to go to a stranger.

I learned not to trust anyone we don't know.

I helped me learn don't give out personal and don't go with people over the internet. He told that he had software for Zack. It is very hard and puzzling.Yes solving cases is hard work. I saved Zac. I disliked this game.

Missing is a very resourceful computer game. It teaches kids not to be on chat room sites and talk to people you don't know. Zach the kid in the game talks to a guy supposedly called Fantasma. Fantasma then kidnaps Zach and you the detective have to figure out what happened. I recommend this to other classes and schools.

I learned not to go with old guys.I learned don't talk to people you don't know.

Missing was a very fun and interesting computer game . It taught me that you really cant trust anyone on the internet. And I learned that that man caused all these kids a lot of pain. So a would never do that! Missing really made me feel like a detective and made me feel like a really did help someone. In the future I would like to be more aware of things like this and play more games. I love going on the computer,iPod, iPad and all these other electronics but, I like being safe. So I am glad that Mrs.Hill gave us this game to do.

I really liked the missing game it shows that people shouldn't go with someone over the internet. It also teaches kids never trust someone over the internet.

When we were playing "Missing" I learned that it is not safe to talk to strangers on the internet. Fantasma lured Zack to go away with him by telling him that he could be his assistant with his job. Detective work is seems pretty cool because you get to look at people's profiles and  spy on them. It sort of gave me an idea of real detective work. My partner and I did save Zack, but it took us a couple of tries. I did like the game, but it had its ups and downs. I say this because the music that the game is horrible. I recommend that this game is used in future classes because it really teaches kids about internet safety. 

The missing game taught me that you shouldn't listen or meet people over the internet. Fantasma tricked him to live his dreams in California with him. I think the detective work is extremely hard.

It helped me learn that that the internet is not a safe place and not to give out any personal information or talk to people I don't know. Fantasma persuaded Zach to get him to come to California. I think detective work is dangerous but rewarding at the same time. I think this game did give me a good idea on what it is like to solve a case because we had to solve puzzles to get clues on his location and detectives have to do that too. Yes, we did save Zach. I really liked this game because it made me feel like I was solving a real crime and I like things like that. I would recommend that you use it with future classes because it teaches kids a lot.

Missing helped me learn that you don't trust strangers. If you don't know them don't start talking to them especially if they know you so descriptively. Fantasma persuaded Zack to go with him by one the credit card he'd call the cops on him and he bought him expensive things. The detective work was fun. Somewhat the game gave me a way to be pretty reality/practical. I saved Zack. Yes I liked this game because it was fun and I'm into things like that. I recommend you use for future classes.

Missing taught me to be careful while on the internet.

This game helped me learn who and who not to talk to on internet chat things. It also teaches me what to look at on the internet. And how some websites can be something completely different.

The missing game helped me learn not to talk to strangers on the internet. It showed me that it is not safe to tell strangers personal information about yourself. Fantasma tricked Zack to go with him by telling him that it would be better than living with his father. He told Zack that he would buy him a laptop amd a camera for the job he was giving him (photographer). i really liked doing the detective work and trying to locate Zack. It was challenging,but I had fun doing it. The game was very similar to what it would be like to solve a real case. It showed the process of steps and the patience that it took to solve it. I saved Zack at the end of the game. I had to retrace my steps and find a piece of information that was needed to advance it the steps to save him. I enjoyed playing this game. It was fun to act like a detective and locate a kidnapped child. I would recomend the game to another game to another class because then they cound go through the same process to try and save the kidnapped child from the man who tricked him into going with him. this was a really great game.

It helped me to not talk to people that you don't know! Fantasma told Zach that he has a photography business that he wants him to be a part of. I like being a detective.... but not for a job! Yes, I liked it, it was fun. Yes, I saved Zack. Yes I liked the game. Because I was really fun to try to be a detective. Yes you should play that for the next years.

It helped me know how dangerous internet can be.  Fantasma bribed Zach with things to come to California with him.  Its very dangerous, but it takes time to solve the mystery.  It gave me a good idea what detective work is because we had to take it step by step to solve the mystery.  Yes, I saved Zack from Fantasma.  I liked this game a lot, it was very exciting to watch what happened next. But the noises were very annoying.  You should use the Missing game for future classes because it will let them know how dangerous internet can be and how detective work is. 

In the project Missing I learned some cool things. I learned that chat rooms are not safe because you can't see who you are talking to. Fantasma the culprit in this project made it look like he was young and safe. It is very hard to catch every body. The crime feelong is less rushed in this but it was fun. Yes. It wasn't  very accurate with the crime aspect . It was fun but not realistic. It portrayed safety better than a criminal aspect.

I do think Missing helped me with internet safety some but it wasn't very realistic considering Zack played that game houdini with Fantasma. A normal kid would not do that. I wouldn't recommend it though because like I stated before its not very realistic.

I learned that you can't trust everyone on the internet . He told Sack he could work for him . I dont like doing detective work . yes , it did give me an idea of what it is like to solve a case . I didnt like the game because the sounds where annoying and the people that talked to us . I don't know if you should use it in future classes .