Qualities that a look for a good friend with is they're social and they're cooperative.  If they don't have those two things then they are not a good friend match for me.  I think I am a good friend because I am very helpful and friendly.

If I could go on a trip to anywhere in the world, I would definitely go to Germany.  It is originally my families heritage to be Polish.  When we have our churches Polish festival we always devour everything we can, we love it.  If I could take one person, it would be Zach J.  I would take him because he is a very cooperative person.

It helped me learn to be cautious no matter who I'm speaking to.  He lied to Zac my making him think he was a teen too.  I think detective work is serious and you should always be aware of what's around you.  Yes, I think it game me a great idea of what it's really like to be a detective.  Yes, I did save Zac from Fantasma.  Yes, I really liked this game.  Because it's like being a detective in real life.  Yes, you should definitely use it with future classes because it's a fun game and it really teaches you internet safety.

I would like to make world peace so others can see how fortunate they were then in comparison to the past.  I would also like to make an impact on the world somehow someway so people would have a way to remember me.  I would also like to have a family so my family line could continue on for generations to come.  I would like to make a business line so that would be another way the world would remember me.  I would like to donate a lot of money before I die.  I want to become a professional soccer player.  I would like to find the cure to a hazardous disease like cancer.  I hope I can go on to another world.  I would like to go on the most fanciest vacation in the world.  I hope everyone in the world doesn't murder each other and we all get along.

I am addicted to playing my computer everyday.  I have a shorthair black cat named Camie. I like to play soccer everyday.  My favorite food is pistachios.  I run around the block every time i come home from school.  I like to make everyone laugh at school. I like to collect acorns every Fall.