Friendship is a vital thing in many people's lives.  This relationship means a lot to me and other people.  Friendship is not something that comes easily, you work your way up to it.  With me, a friendship has to have things to make it work.  It has to be a two way relationship, there has to be loyalty, humor, comfort, similarities between the two people, and kindness.  With the two way relationship thing, I say this because if I'm in a friendship I don't want to be in friendship that I am the only one trying to make it work.  Loyalty is also important because if I tell some one a secret and the next day it be spread around the school.  I want some one who will stick with me and not bail on the first sign of a bump in the road or a fight.  The humor is vitally important because if there's no humor, it's gonna be awkward.  It'll keep things interesting.  The similarities is the same, it'll be awkward, non-interesting, and many disputes.  And lastly kindness, if someone is always rude to me, that won't fly by me.  I have patience, but it can wear quickly if it's poked and pricked enough.  Someone with kindness is someone I will get along with.

If I could visit anywhere in the world, it would be a toss up between going back to England and going to Scotland.  I would want to go back to England because I miss it there.  I miss the wonderful people, the shops in the block, the bakery smell in the morning, and the beautiful scenery.  I would want to visit Scotland for their rolling hills, the festivals, and the old castles.  Both places out of the country and simply wonderful.

1. I want to get married and have two boys, Gordon and Zayne, and two girls, Scarlette and Raven, hopefully I will have four children maybe more.

2.  Live in one of those old house that have a huge library, history about it, and has some secret ways.

3. Become a famous author.

4.  Write a movie and sell millions.

5. Meet my favorite actors, actresses, and bands.

6. Travel the world.

7. Be an artist.

8. Open a restraunt with my dad and family.

9. Hit hit the lotto.

10. Own a 1970 Dark Blue Dodge Charger.

These all are on my Bucket List because they're all things I want to accomplish before I die and not in that exact order.

For the last week we have been doing "Missing" game in class.  This game taught me to never give out personal information to people I meet on line and if I did have a website, not to tell them about it, things I already knew. 

Fantasma, the person who kidnaps Zack, lured Zack out with finding a weakness, his dad.  His dad didn't spend a lot of time with Zack and I think Zack felt neglected and looked for comfort.  He found that in Fantasma, Fantasma found his interests and engaged conversations with him about it.  He set the bait of coming to live and work for him and Zack took it.  Thinking everything would be better, that he would have a better life. 

Detective work, a field I am interested in, may even engage on in the future. 

Yes this game did give me a good idea on what it is like to have and solve a case. 

Yes, me and my partner saved Zack. 

I loved the game!

It was a challenge, a real brain teaser.  It made you put your skills to the test and I love to do that.  You may get frustrated a few times but that's all part of the game, it shows a slip of what it's like to be an actual detective.

I would recommend this for future classes.  It's a great and fun game.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 45

1. When I was younger a I wanted to be a fire fighter.

2. I was a Girl Scout until I was a Junior.

3. Monster by Skillet is my favorite song today. It changes daily.

4. I have two dogs. They're a Golden Retriever and a Cocker Spaniel, their names are Katie and Buster.

5. My favorite color today is metalic blue, this also changes daily.

6. I love Fall, one reason is because of Halloween and the other is because it's not too hot nor too cold.

7. Someday i hope to become a famous author,travel the world to promote it, and make a movie about it.