1. First I would like to get in a huge hamster ball again. I was in one at an amusement park once and it was the funnest thing ever.
2. I would like to write a book before I die. I love the creativity that flows out when I can just lead someone else's life without it having a sad ending. Or, if I do want it sad I could do that too. You can pour out all your thoughts without wasting your breath on someone who won't listen.
3. I'd certainly enjoy taking a class for a new language, preferably Spanish or Japanese.
4. When it comes for my death, I want to die in my sleep. I'm not afraid of the pain or the thought of not living on the earth anymore, I just don't want to die helpless. I don't want to be lying in the ground, dying and not being able to help myself.
5. Before I kick the bucket, I want to make an igloo. It sounds so fun to be inside a house of snow and ice.
6. I want to make a word. It would be a great achievement for me and it would pass down my creation forever!
7. I would appreciate it if I could learn how to make 3D drawings. -Not just squares, but more complex and interesting shapes.
8. Before I die, I want to learn karate. It'd be super fun to know good techniques for showing off and stuff like that.
9. I would like to get married before I die. It is a common wish, but I still would like to be married to the right guy and live in a nice big house!
10. Last, I want to make a tree house. I love being at my hideout on a big hill, so why wouldn't I like it in a tree? It always amazes me to be near a tree house. They're just awesome!