Friendship is a very important ting, but you don't want to be friends with someone who will just deceive you. The qualities I look for in a friend is loyalty. They have to be willing to take a dive for my sake. If they would, I surely return favors for my friends. Trustworthiness. The person has to never lie, under any circumstance. Even if it pains me to hear the truth, I respect others opinions and will try not to lash out. Positive attitude. They can't be rude. If any of my friends are being mean, I just tell them and say, "Hey, you should be nicer. You don't know their situation." The friend also has to be funny and fun to be around, but not so fun that they get into trouble. They should be able to talk freely and not feel scared that you will laugh at them. Friends would give their life for each other and not betray each other, no matter the consequences. Togetherness is what it's all about. It means the more you hang out, the more your bond gets.

1. First I would like to get in a huge hamster ball again. I was in one at an amusement park once and it was the funnest thing ever.

2. I would like to write a book before I die. I love the creativity that flows out when I can just lead someone else's life without it having a sad ending. Or, if I do want it sad I could do that too. You can pour out all your thoughts without wasting your breath on someone who won't listen.

3. I'd certainly enjoy taking a class for a new language, preferably Spanish or Japanese.

4. When it comes for my death, I want to die in my sleep. I'm not afraid of the pain or the thought of not living on the earth anymore, I just don't want to die helpless. I don't want to be lying in the ground, dying and not being able to help myself.

5. Before I kick the bucket, I want to make an igloo. It sounds so fun to be inside a house of snow and ice.

6. I want to make a word. It would be a great achievement for me and it would pass down my creation forever!

7.  I would appreciate it if I could learn how to make 3D drawings. -Not just squares, but more complex and interesting shapes.

8. Before I die, I want to learn karate. It'd be super fun to know good techniques for showing off and stuff like that.

9. I would like to get married before I die. It is a common wish, but I still would like to be married to the right guy and live in a nice big house!

10. Last, I want to make a tree house. I love being at my hideout on a big hill, so why wouldn't I like it in a tree? It always amazes me to be near a tree house. They're just awesome!

I really enjoyed doing this game very much. The missing boy Zack was relatable in many ways from being angry with his dad for snooping to running away from home. He may not have made good choices, but that's a fact of life. You can't always escape your fate. Being a detective was great and taught me to look past what you only see to get clues that may save a life.All the characters were wonderful contributions to the story line, from the disliked "Fantasma" to your co-workers in to help you crack the case. The part I disliked most though was the map was hard to decode, but other than that, this was a fun and exciting mystery and I am glad I got to do this game in my communications class.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 03:59 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

I have a dog name Speckles, and she's nearly 12 years old.

I have on brother and one sister, but they're both graduated.

My favorite color pair is green-blue and neon green.

I have never broken a bone in my body.

I hate to go to sleep, but I love dreaming.

I am distracted by lots of things.

Most of my life, I've wanted to become an artist.