1.    I want to train a Chihuahua to do a back flip while wearing a taco bell hat because that is the definition of awesome.

2.  I want to ride on a airplane because my Dad has been on a lot of airplanes and he said that they are really fun to ride. 

3.  I want to do all I can to help people with cancer because its something no one should ever have to deal with its a terrible thing and I should now.

4.  I want to go see my favorite animal the blue whale because ever since fourth grade I have always wanted to see what they look like in person.

5.  I want to buy a house in Sanit Croy because it is a beautiful place where I can live in a never ending summer with sand all around.

6.  I want to by a rifle and go shot legal things because I have always had an interest in guns and wanted to see how it feels to fire a real gun.

7.  I want to make a castle of popcorn and live in it for awhile because I love popcorn and you could eat the house and not have to pay for rent.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 08:18 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles