If I could go anywhere I would go to Hawaii.  I would be speechless it would just be amazing.  I would definitely take my best friend Paul because he's the only one I would want to share the experience with.  My fifth grade teacher Mrs. Riegal went to Hawaii and from what heard it's beautiful.

A true friend is someone who you can share just about anything with, it's someone who doesn't talk about you when your not around, it's someone who truly likes you for who you are, or someone who isn't embarrassed to be around you. A friend thinks of you the way you should think of them and can forgive you for almost anything.

The last book I read was called World War II and it was about this boy who lives in Tennesee if I remember correctly in a small town and when he hears that there's a new war he wants to join the marines.  When he goes to the marines he meats new people and friends.  He goes around the world and he definitely gets a chance to fight.  It was kind of a you choose book so he could have died many different times but what I read he was captured as a P.O.W or prisinor of war and was saved by his fellow marines shortly after he got out of the marines and went home.  This book was great and I would definitely recommend it.

We spent a while on the game Missing and I think that it definitely helped me learn how dangerous the internet can be if your not smart. What happened in the game is a perfect example of what could happen to me and after seeing that I'm definitely going to be more safe.

1. I've always since I was little wanted to go sky diving.

2. My favorite car is a 1975 Dodge Charger and to drive one would be so cool.

3. If I was able to before I died I would build my own house from top to bottom.

4. I think that it would be cool to swim with the sharks when I grow up.

5. I would also love to go to Alaska and hunt grizzlys.

6. I would like to go alligator hunting too.

7. I've always wanted to go to a Pittsburgh Steelers game.

8. My brother, friend, and I all want to start a business.

9. I also want to fly a plane.

10. Before I die, I wwould want to make one million dollars.

I love the military. I want to join the marines when I'm 18, I plan to be in the military until I'm 30, after I'm done with the marines I want to start a business with my friend Paul and my brother Matt. I love playing Wii and PS2 and Xbox.I would go crazy without a computer at home. I like playing football with my friends. I always hang out with my friends whenever I can