If I could go to a trip to anywhere I could go to the middle of nowhere. I would want to because there it would be a place of complete peace maybe there would be flowing waves or rolling hills. But I would not take any one because it would disturb the peace and tranquility of the place. That is where I would go if I had  trip to anywhere.

What I look for in a friend is for you to be able to trust them and at the same time be able to have fun and joke around sometimes. I think I'm a good friend because I don't stab people in the back.

10 Things I want to do before I die.   I want to train a sea lion to do crazy things like drive or make pizza.   Open a business with Paul and make lots of money.  

Drive a bus around town instead of a car.  I would like to live till they invent spaceships then race them.      I want to buy the white house.

I want to invent something totaly new.  Also I think it would be cool to build like a giant compound and have a sighn that says keep out.

I want to buy Hawaii and have a giant party that takes up the whole island.  The last thing I want to do before I die is help a super spy go on a secret mission.

Missing taught me that you shouldn't talk to people you don't know especially on unprotected or unfamiliar sites.        To get sack to go away with him Fantasma tricked him by talking about things sack liked.        I think detective work is hard especially if its on a hard case like the example of missing.       Yes it gave me a good idea and yes we saved Zack. I liked and disliked the game because it was fun but some parts seemed unrealistic and weren't fun.     yes you should use this game in the future because it teaches kids stuff.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 01:40 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

I saw a tractor named Harry once.

My dog eats snow for fun.

I only like 3 types of cookies.

I accidentally ran over a squirrel on a fourwheeler once.

My pet mouse died of a tumor.

I have a buddy named Pauly.

I have 3 other brothers.