I look for a friend with good qualities. Some qualities that come to mind are that they have to be kind, caring, fair, respectful, and trustworthy. Don't worry I am not that mean. You only have to fit two of those qualities. One has to be kind and the other is trustworthy. You can have for than two but I am really looking for those two. If you fit one, you usually become my friend. You might not be my best friend but I will still hang out with you and go places with you. Now... Do I think I am a good friend? I hope I am. Well I think I am... because I try to be nice to everyone.

If I could take a trip to anywhere in the world, I would probably go to Las Vegas, Nevada. If I had to take a guest or friend with me it would probably be my best friend Kate. I would go to Nevada because my friend sends me pictures and they look amazing. I would take Kate because we go everywhere together.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 35

1. Before I die, I want live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to live there because My best friend lives there.

2. I also want to go skydiving. I want to do this because it looks like fun.

3. I want to be a famous singer because I love to sing.

4. I also want to be a famous poet because I like poetry.

5. I also want to see the Hollywood sign because it is used a lot in movies.

6. I want to meet Justin Bieber because he is amazing.

7. I also want to have a big house because they look awesome.

8. I want to create a mood cube because I thought of that in 6th grade.

9. I really want to create a machine with Lily because it is a really cool idea. Sorry but I can't tell you.

10. I want to have my own buisness because it would be fun.

Missing helped me learn about internet safety. What I learned about internet safety from it was that you should never give out your full name. You should also never give out your address or location. Fantasma told Zack that he would get him everything. He also said that he would meet up with him so his dad wouldn't find him and so his dad didn't stop their plan. Detective work wouldn't be my first chose for a job. It would be kind of fun to do though. I think that the game gave us a good job at solving cases. Now we kind of know what we have to do. Madison and I did save Zack from Fantasma. It was kind of but at the same time kind of easy. I did like the game because it taught me a lot more about why I should be careful about what I put on the internet. I would recommend that you use this game in future classes so that they can also learn about internet safety and detective work.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 01:39 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

1.When I grow up, I want to be a gym teacher.

2.My favorite number is 21 and I don't know why.

3.I am addicted to my Kindle Fire!

4.I have two cats,their names are Tiger and Tinker. They are brother and sister.

5.I love to sing! I will learn any song that anyone wants me to.

6.I like to run, walk, hike, swim, and ride a bike. I just love activities!

7.I like to watch movies and play video games.