The last book I read was Pretty Little Liars: #10 Ruthless. I loved that book so much! It follows the lives of Hanna, Aria, Emily and Spencer after their ex-best friend Alison reunited with them but tried to kill them. It continues the story from book #9, Twisted. The 4 girls of Rosewood are recovering from something that happened in Jamaica. Aria is having trouble in her love life, Hanna cannot get a break in her father's campagin for governor, Emily is crushing on a bad egg, and Spencer just can't get over what happened in Jamaica! Want to know more? Read the entire Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard! :D

For me, a friend must be trustworthy. I tell most of my secrets to my best friends. I want to be able to trust them to keep them. Also, no fighting in a friendship. I really don't like fighting and whenever one of my friends and I get into an argument, I desperately try to stop it. Plus, a friend for me has to have her own opinions. If she doesn't like bowling as much as me, she could speak up and we'd do something else, so that way she's included too. Plus, she can be eager to do the stuff I like to do. This is what I think a friend must have for us to be able to have a friendship.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 01:39 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

If I could take a trip anywhere in the world and take someone with me, I would skydive into Japan with my best friend Hana. We would mainly eat a lot of Japanese food and skydive into the cities. I would also go shopping in their shopping district. I heard it was huge and we love shopping!!! We would also attend the Cherry Blossom Festival. I love the trees' sweet smell. We would glorious food and have the best time we've ever had!! This is what I would do if I could go to Japan with my best friend Hana.

1. I would love to visit New York City again. I loved all the lights and it was awesome just to walk around.

2. I want to become a photographer and own my own photography studio. I really want to be a photographer!

3. I want to own 3 dogs which I would name Hana, a husky, Princess, a yorkie terrier, and Rufus, a Chinease Chow-Chow!

4. I wanna go to Japan. I love cherry blossom trees, Their so pretty!

5. I want to have houses in Los Angeles and New York City. Also Tampa Bay where my aunt lives.

6. I wanna own the Pittsburgh Steelers.

7. I want to be in the Blue Band at Penn State University.

8. I want to meet Joe Paterno. He's my hero!!!

9. I want to work at Knoebels Grove. It's my favorite amusement park and I love all the rides and games.

10.I really want to become a multi-billionaire by taking photos in my photography studio.

"Missing" is a computer game based on something that could happen. This game teaches kids, including myself, all about internet safety in a fun way. In the game, a boy named Zac starts to talk with a stranger, who goes by the screen name, Fantasma.  He convinced Zac that he is a good web designer and persuades him to live in California with him. But, Fantasma isn't a sweet caring guy, he is nothing but a criminal. The detective work is challenging but very fun as well.  The game "Missing" gave me a good idea of what could happen if I'm not careful on the internet. I did save Zac and I would love for other kids to enjoy this game as much as I did.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 01:40 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 43

1. I love Penn State.  

2. I love arctic foxes.

3. My favorite food is Stromboli!

4.I can't live without my cell phone and iPod Touch.

5. I love watching the Looney Toones Show!

6. I love Zack Bagin from Ghost Adventures.

7. I love playing Wii Party on my Wii.