Article posted September 8, 2011 at 01:32 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 334

The last book I actually read was 1,912 Facts About Titanic. I read this book for one of my summer reading book reports. This book was about 1,912 facts about the Titanic , some of the facts were about how the Titanic was built and why some people think the Titanic hitting the ice berg was on purpose. I didn't really like this book because it was very hard to uderstand the facts about how the Titanic was built because it was very mechanical.

The last book I read was " The Hidden Staircase."  Nancy Drew goes to the house Twin Elms in order to help her friend Helen Corning and Aunt Rosemary.  They have been hearing strange noises and their jewelry is missing.  Every time they here a noise the rush to that room but find nobody.  They make plans in a kitchen to try to find this ghost steeling their jewelry.  Somebody must be listening to them because they never the ghost. Turns out there was a listening post from the Civil War.  I like the book because I like pretty much all mystery books and I like the Nancy Drew series.  It was also very interesting and I couldn't put it down.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 01:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

The last book I actually read was Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. The book was about a wimpy kid writing down his day and thoughts in a journal. I really enjoyed this book. It is a very humorous book. Plus it is sort of like a comic book, so it keeps my attention.

The last book that I actually read was called Free Baseball.  This book was about a kid that hid in the bus of a baseball team. The kid traveled with the team and when they found him they didn't know what to do with him.  They ended up letting him be the bat boy for the team.  Then, the boy's family goes looking for him and they find out he's with the team.  The family ends up living there and letting the boy continue to be the bat boy.  I liked this book because it was a good story and it was about sports, and I only read sports books.

The last book I read was finished yesterday, I read it in two days.  It was called Angel Eyes!  It was about Ana Admas, a girl who is a grey eyed heir to witches, she's fallen in love with a vampire and a warlock.  She chooses the warock, but destroyes all of the vampires.  She dies and is a fallen angel, she meets up with the vampire and they spend forever together.  I did like it, but the end of the book ruined all of it, I liked the warlock better than the vampire. 

It was the Chat Room and it was about this girl having a crush on a boy but they didn't know who each other were. Then at prom they said they would meet and she found out it was one of the most popular guys in school. I liked it but I have read better, because I like reading the Franny books.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

The last book I reed was Mick Lupica Cameback Kids.Yes I like is because I like like football and I like to read about football.

The last book i read was foot ball hero. I liked it because it was about a boy and foot ball.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 01:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 41

The last book I read was A Boy Named Dave it was a really good book it was about a boy that his mother abused him and he got put in foster care and he was moved in and out of foster cares.

The last book I read was called " The child called It". It was a true story about a boy who was abused by his mother and everytime he would try to tell someone about she would always find out about it and would make him stay outside in the snow with no jacket or not feed him but that was all the time. Sometimes the mother will let him sit on a burning stoves naked and just whatch him burn.  When his dad tried to help him and the mother would always get in a fight so he left and lived somewhere else. Then the police noticed the bruceing and took him to a foster home and the mother never saw him again.

The last book I read was Justin Bieber. The book was about how he became a singer and what he was doing for one of his shows. I did like the book because he's my favorite singer and it tells you what he did to become a singer.

The last book that I read was Girl in Translation. It was about a sixth grade girl who immigrated from China to the United States. I liked the story because it actually happened.

The last book I read was a biography of Derek Jeter.  The book was about his life and how he wanted to play for the New York Yankees.  I liked it because in the book he was like me because he likes baseball to.

I would read diary of a wimpy kid Roderik rules because It is the most entertaining book that i could read.It talked about some of the things in my life.

Cover up and it was about how a guy wanted a kid sports show just for the money of it when he owns the football team.

The Secret Soldier. A girl named Deborah was ill her mom was real ill. So Deborah when to live with a lady named Mrs.Thatcher Deborah does all the work for Mrs.Thatcher was moved to a nursing home and Deborah was sent to live with Thomas family she grow up with them Deborah was a summer school teacher when school was over she have a plan to become a soldier in the Revolutioary war she got shot in the leg and hurt her head the Doctor find out she was a girl he wrote a note to the general she was a girl she wanted the best dress he find a pink dress and the general call the captain the captain does not know it's his best friend. She was dismiss from the war she married a farmer.

The last real book I have ever read, was the book "Stargiril" by: Jerry Spinelli yes I liked it a little bit, it was a about a girl, named Stargirl and she always carried a pet rat to school, and would always where weird cloths and was just original. I liked it becasue it was entertaining. I dont read alot of books though, becasue they dont make sense to me, i just dont understand books.

I am reading the Diary of A Wimpy Kid series!!!(; Right now I am reading Diary of A Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules...it's good so far but the book I last read was Diary of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days of Summer.(: 

The last book I have read was Halo The Fall Of Reach.  I really liked the book and it was interesting.  The book is about humanity forced to leave Earth and survive in space.  While they are trying to survive an alien like species is fighting them.  I like the book becuse I could understand it really easliy.

The last book I read was Soldier's Heart by Gary Paulsen. It was on of my summer reading books.  The book was about a fourteen year old boy named Charley, who fought in the civil war for seven years. He met many soldiers that died in battle, he died at the age of twenty one at the battle of Gettysburg in PA.  That was one of my favorite books by Gary Paulsen because I thought it was very exciting and realistic.

The last book I read was, "The Homecoming". The book was about this cowboy returning to his home to tear down a old church and the people don't want him too.I liked the book because it was very interesting .

The last book i actually read is "Cut" it was an okay book about a girl who cuts herself.

The last book that I acually read was Pretty Little LIars. This book was about how a girl went missing her name was Alison. After a few years they finally find her body under a side walk but it wasn't her it was acually her twin sister that nobody knew about. The detectives thought it was her becuase Alison's braclet was on her.

Breaking dawn was the book I read.The book was about a girl named Bella and she had to go see her dad witch lived in another state because her mom and stepdad went on tour for his baseball team.She had to go to school there too.She feel in love with a vampire.But she had a blast from the past and seen her wolf friend but she did not know he liked her and he was a wolf.The boys that liked her the vampire and warewolf both faught for her and hate each other she marries the vampire and they have a daughter and the other guy just is friends with them.But he is still in love with Bella.I like it because its so fake and adventurest.

The last book I read was " Heaven is For Real' its was sad but really good!! (:

The last book I read was A Week in the Woods. A boy ran off into the woods.  I lovd this book because you wanted to turn the page.

The last book I read was Thirteen days till midnight. It was about a boy that was in a foster home for 14 years and when he got odopted his foster dad died in a car crash. The boy and the dad were in the car and the dad gave the boy powers that made in invisable.

The last book I read was Chinese Cinderella. The book was about a young girl whos mother died while giving birth to her and all of her siblings blamed her mother's death on her. Then her father remarried and her stepmother did not like her or her brothers and sisters. After her stepmother had two kids of her own, she treated them better than them. Her family kept moving around untill the young girl's grandmother passed away. Her family then sent her away to a bording school because her friends came over to her house to congratulate her on winning class president. I liked this book because it showed the young girl's struggle to fit in with her family.

You Read What

The last book I read was finished last week. It took me 4 days to read it,It is 39 Clues. It was about three kids that were tyring to look for ancient thing and they had to use 39 clues to find ancient things. In this on they were trying to find the worlds first ship made they had to do some work and when they used the clues they found the ship the problem was big giant spiders they killed them and found the ship the end.

The last book I read was Bathroom Reader. This book lists random facts and acurings, like that lima beans contain a small amount of cyanide . I read this to pass the time away during a powerout. I loved this book because I love to learn new things.

"Eleven" is about a boy tnamed sam thought that his "adopted father" that was his grandpa. Sam's parents died when he was younge. The reason that the title is "Eleven" because he figurs this all out the day he turns eleven. Yes, I like this book because you don't know what is going to happen next.

The last book I actually read was " Training Secrets for Puppy's. "  The book was about how to train a new puppy and the secrets to it.  It talked about the basic things the puppy needs to learn.  Personally, I wouldn't have picked it out, but I just got a new puppy and my parents wanted me/ made me read it.  It was ok, but I don't think I would read it again.  It had good tips, but it was kind of boring.

The last book I read was "Heaven is for Real". It is about a little boy getting very sick and how he had to get a surgery. He died in one of the surgery's but came back. He can tell you a whole discription of what he saw in heaven. I loved that book. I thought it was really neat how it was told by the dads point of view.

Well, to be honest I don't read much so, probabley the last book I read was "Albert Einstein". It was about his life, like the years of his childhood till he died. Yes I liked it because I like reading stories about other people.

The last book I read was finished Saturday. It was called Frindle. It was about a kid in school who fought through the principal of the school to change the word pen to the word frindle. I liked it because it was a story about  a brave kid fighting for what he believes in and I think he's brave.

The last book I would read is a book that dont make me laugh.

The last book i read was Marley  and Me.

The book was about a dog that dies.

Yay i liked it,because i liked the way the charecters acted.

The last book I read was Pretty Little Liars: #10 Ruthless. I loved that book so much! It follows the lives of Hanna, Aria, Emily and Spencer after their ex-best friend Alison reunited with them but tried to kill them. It continues the story from book #9, Twisted. The 4 girls of Rosewood are recovering from something that happened in Jamaica. Aria is having trouble in her love life, Hanna cannot get a break in her father's campagin for governor, Emily is crushing on a bad egg, and Spencer just can't get over what happened in Jamaica! Want to know more? Read the entire Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard! :D

The last book I read was called World War II and it was about this boy who lives in Tennesee if I remember correctly in a small town and when he hears that there's a new war he wants to join the marines.  When he goes to the marines he meats new people and friends.  He goes around the world and he definitely gets a chance to fight.  It was kind of a you choose book so he could have died many different times but what I read he was captured as a P.O.W or prisinor of war and was saved by his fellow marines shortly after he got out of the marines and went home.  This book was great and I would definitely recommend it.

10 things I want to do before I die.....

1.Go to Austrilia

2. Help people in another country

3.Meet a billionaire

4.Live in another state/country

5.Learn how to talk in another languge

6.Live in a mansion

7.Hanglide

8.have twins

9.Swim with dolphins

10.Own an island

I read the book The Hunger Games a week ago, and it was the best book I have read in a really long time. A girl named Katniss has to fight for her life to return to her family and friends. At the end of the book, her and her new partner Peeta make it home, but I haven't read the new one, so I don't know what's next. The book was really good and I recommend it to everyone.

The last book I read was Percy Jackson and The Olympians The Last Olympian. It was about greek Gods. I loved the book and I have all of the series. I like it because the greek Gods interests me.

A Babe Ruth Biograghy. Yes because it is about baseball and I like baseball. It is about Babe Ruth life.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Ugly Truth. This book is about a kid who thinks he has a horrible life, but at the end he find out that he doesn't. I liked this book because it kind of relates to me in a way.

The last book I have read was Warriors I read this book because I love the Warriors series it's about clan cats fight and protect there clan against anything foxes, badgers,other clan cats, or people. I like this book because I like cats.