Copyright (c) 2014 by MR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MR -- Blogmeister

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by MR

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

I love basketball because its fun gives you exercise and you make up your on moves.

When I get on the basketball court all feel is competitive but not only that I feel great.

I like to practice and someday I hope I can be a basketball player even though I’m short.

Shortness doesn’t mean anything skill means something and I hope that I can be better than Michael Jordan.

When I’m older because I don’t want be anybody else but myself.

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM • comment • Reads 148 • see all articles