Copyright (c) 2015 by Em n m Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Em n m -- Blogmeister

Em n m

2011-2012

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Em n m

teacher: Michael La Marr

Title: Old Sacramento (04/22/12)
Description: Fourth graders! We just had a field trip on Friday, April 20, where you heard stories about Sacramento's past. Some of the stories were pretty incredible, some were humorous, and some were kind of sad.

You recorded information about the tour on your question sheet. Now it's your turn to tell others about a story you heard in Old Sacramento. Your task is to select one of the stories you heard and retell it here. Explain the story fully and completely; it is likely that people who read your BLOG will have no background information about your story. Therefore, you have to build the background and you have to tell the story. Pick a good one that you want to share with everyone.

As always, check your spelling and conventions. Try to be published in no more than two tries. In order to do that, you will need to be thorough, accurate and entertaining in the way you tell your story!

I am 10 years old and have a twin brother. I have two dogs named Rielly and Rufus. My favorite color is mint green and pale pink. My favorite food is SUSHI!!! I like to play soccer and love to swim. Now I'm ready for you to read my blog!