1. We can have lunch for a longer period of time.

2. You can wear any piece of clothing u want to.

3. We can have 20 minutes of having fun for each class.

4. We can have recess for each day so we can have a break.

5. We can have a different choices for food.

6. We can do anything we want during gym/swim

7. We can roam around the school talking to friends but have to go to class.

8. Putting escalators on the stairs.

Germany is a country in northern Europe. Humans settled in northern Europe about 10,000 years ago after the end of the last Ice Age. Germans probably lived in the area about 5,000 years ago. Germany was the aggressor in both World War I and World War II. It is now a very rich country known for technical inventions.

Germany’s flag is yellow, red, and black. The flag was based on the colors of the soldier’s uniform in the Napoleonic wars.

The capital city of Germany is Berlin. The size of Germany is the size of Montana! Its area is 357,114.

The government they have is The Federal Republic of Germany. Their leader’s name is Christian Wulff. There currency is the Euro. Their primary language is German.

Their climate is a temperate cool, cloudy and wet winters and warm summers. In the mountains they get lots of snow.

The average age for a male is 43.7 years old, for female’s average age is 46 years. Can you believe this the average Gross Natural Product is 3.12 million euros! The average income is 37,000 euros. Their literacy rate is 99%. Germans practice different religions: Protestant, Roman Catholic, and Islam.

If you visit Germany you can visit the Eagle’s Nest, Hitler’s mountain hideaway, Munich’s Oktoberfest and the Berlin wall. I would recommend visiting the Berlin Wall. The wall is like the Great Wall of China.