Copyright (c) 2014 by EV Bookworm Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EV Bookworm -- Blogmeister

-

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by EV Bookworm teacher: Courtney Mills

bored

Dear classmates,

It is Christmas Eve day I am bored and anxious all I am doing is cuddling in a blanket and watching TV. My mom is cleaning and my dad and brother are at the Bills game. I hope you aren’t as bored as I am. if you see this tell me what you got for Christmas or what you want if it is not Christmas PLEASE COMMENT saying if you are anxious too you do not have to comment on both but please just 1.

From,

Erika

Article posted December 24, 2011 at 09:50 AM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles