Copyright (c) 2014 by EM-M&M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EM-M&M -- Blogmeister

-

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by EM-M&M teacher: Courtney Mills
Brittney and the swim team 06/14/12
Letter 02/06/12
12/14/11
BOOK REPORT 12/14/11
5 things about Erin 12/01/11

My book is called Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls the New Girl .My book is about a girl named Allie that makes up rules for herself, exactly like bud not buddy. Here is one of the rules, you can’t let a bully know he or she is bothering you, otherwise he or she wins. I like this book because it can help me solve problems that I have. [Some of them at least]A way it’s helped me is sometimes I have problems at school and I’ll tell my mom or dad because I can count on them. When I read this book it makes me feel mad and angry but it also teaches you about friendship and that you should count on your parents, friends and teachers .And that’s why you should read this book.   

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 05:05 PM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles