Copyright (c) 2014 by GB Whomoo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GB Whomoo -- Blogmeister

Miss Mills 2011-2012

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by GB Whomoo

teacher: Courtney Mills

06/14/12
Letter 02/06/12
5 Thinds about GB whomoo 12/01/11

The book I'm reading is Flush.  I have read how the jail let Noah's father out.  It also said he got a job to tow boats that cross back to shore.  Noah said he was just in it for the boat. 

Abby, Noah's little sister, ran away to prove that Dusty is dumping their waste into the water which is gross!  Also that it's going under to the beach which is even more than gross!

Dusty and his friend Bull snatch Noah and Abby but Abby bit Bull's ear and wouldn't let go. 

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 03:14 PM • comment (3) • Reads 67 • see all articles