Conditions of Use
Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls
Hi there! I am here to tell you about some rules for ONLY the GIRLS!! Boys, please ignore this post unless you would like to read this. These rules are from a book of rules that belongs to Allie Finkle. She is the main character of one of my favorite series!
* It's important to try not to hurt someone's feelings if you can help it.
* Do not slam doors.
* Don't interrupt people.
* Never eat anything red.
* Breaking a promise to do something with one person, just because someone else asked you to do something way more exciting, is a rotton thing to do.
* If you are going to lie to other people about why you aren't going to do something with them that you said you were going to, you had better make it a really good lie.
* Being overly concerned about your health can be unhealthy.
* It's okay to lie if no one finds out you're lying, and the lie doesn't hurt anyone, and it isn't that big of a lie, and it's partially based on something true. Sort of.
* Nothing will get you in bigger trouble than lying.
* A present should come from the heart.
* Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you just can't win.
* "Thank you very much for having me" is what you say when someone invites you to a birthday party.
Article posted March 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM •
comment • Reads 44
see all articles
About the Blogger
Hi! I like to watch Japanese animes. And people, I am not japanese! My favorite Japanese animes are: Twin Princess of the Mysterious Star, Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream, Heartcatch Precure, Fairy Tail, Powerpuff Girls Z, Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future, and lots more! I have some favorite books as well. They are: The Goddess Girls series, The Wide-Awake Princess, Tales of the Frog Princess, The Big Adventures of Majoko, Fairy Idol Kanon, Big Nate, The Candymakers, 11 Birthdays, Finally, 13 Gifts, Jake Ransom, Candy Fairies, Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls, NERDS, Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Every Soul a Star, and more! I have a little brother who is not always the best brother in the world. I like to eat a lot. I like sweets the best. I also love chocolate! I am a fifth grader at Cordata School. I have a lot friends. My teacher is awesome! I draw good pictures, but not the best ones. I like to draw girls the most. I have a drawing book where I draw a lot of stuff. I like to go to Chinese restaraunts. In school I like: P.E., art, writing, math, reading, and mostly lunch! One of my friends is really into music. Sometimes I think she has gone overboard! I like Japanese songs as well. I sing a bit of japanese songs. My friends sometimes ask how could I remeber the songs. I can speak a bit of japanese as well. I also like Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, and Bakugan. Those were japanese, but people dubbed them to english. I have my own computer at home. My family owns three computers. I also like english singers as well. Those are: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and a few more. My favorite colors are: blue, red, purple, and black! I like to write stories. Most of them has a lot of action & adventure in them. I like to spice things up a bit in all of my stories. It makes the stories better that way. Hope you like my blog!