Copyright (c) 2014 by elchessmaster229 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
elchessmaster229 -- Blogmeister

"Hi, y'all!" said ELCHESSMASTER229!-

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by elchessmaster229 teacher: Mrs. Mann

Hi again! I need some suggestions for new greetings. Everything I have in my book is getting pretty old for my fans. (hee, hee, hee.) Well, you know how I blogged last time and said that it was the best day in the school year so far and said that I had climbed Mount Meteor? Well, now I have climbed all of the way around Tower Peak!!! That was yesterday, though. I have talked about it on my radio show. Okay, peoples, let me get one thing straight about my radio show: IT IS A MOCK RADIO SHOW=http://!!!! No, I did not go to the radio place and say, "Hey, I want to be on Cafe 104.1!" and they did not say, "Okay, Sure!" No. I recorded it on my cassette player. But, here is the thing, this cassette player cannot even speed up and slow down which is half of the fun! Oh, well. Random comment: Sherlock Holmes on BBC is THE best TV show ever. But, do you know what sucks? What sucks is that on Saturday, we (me and my family) were watching an episode and right in the middle of it when it starts to get good, and then the network connection dies!!! So, now, we need to wait a whole 'nother week except maybe not now that my sister found it on some website so now, We're saved! If not, we're pretty much doomed. Well, that's all for today, folks. But wait, I have a riddle for you. There was a donkey that was tied to a rope by a farmer with a carrot five feet in front of him. The rope was too short for the donkey to get the carrot, but when the farmer came out of the house, the donkey was eating the carrot! How is this possible? I repeat. There was a donkey that was tied to a rope by a farmer with a carrot five feet in front of him. The rope was too short for the donkey to get the carrot, but when the farmer came out of the house, the donkey was eating the carrot! How is this possible? I will blog exactly one week from now and tell you the answer. Please comment if you know the answer! Well, bye!

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 06:56 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles

Hello! I am elchessmaster229 and am new to blogging. I am a 5th grade student at Cordata Elementary and I love to read, write and do science. I have 5 pets, one for each member of the family. I have two dogs, a chihuahua named Brownie and a golden retriever named Lakota. I have a bunny named Buster and a cat named Frankie that bites me whenever I come near him. And I also have a pet of my very own; my pride and joy, my gerbil Georgie! All of my pets are boys. A common question people ask me is what my favorite color is. Just so you don't wonder, I will tell you that it is purple. My favorite activity to do in my spare time is to read and write. My favorite series is The Great Brain, Harry Potter and the Inkheart trilogy. I highly recommend the Great Brain to anybody who likes surprises, to laugh and realistic fiction as a whole. My other favorite thing to do is play with my stuffed Rats. I have eight so far. Rats are my favorite animals. They are just so cute! Anyways, my top favorite thing to do in my spare time (besides riding my bike which I LOVE) is to write! I want to be an author when I grow up. I love school, even though most people think that I'm crazy for it. I can't help what I like! My favorite resaraunts are Morrie's, Fiama Burger, Chihuahua's and La Casita. I have many friends. One of my friends really likes Japanese anime. She can be a little bit nuts sometimes. I also have one who likes Barbie. I love music! I play the piano, the violin and recorder! I love to sit down and play our piano. We have a baby grand piano. One of my favorite games to play is chess, hence the blog name. I'm really excited to start blogging. People always tell me how fun blogging is and I've never really known. Now I know that they were not lying. I am really excited for people to see this and am ready to start blogging!