Copyright (c) 2014 by chloe Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
chloe -- Blogmeister

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by chloe teacher: Mrs. Mann

In class we have been doing things with reviews, so I was inspired to do this one. The invention of Hugo Cabret is an amazing book about a street rat whoes father passed away in a fire and his only legal guardian went missing. Hugo's father was a clock fixer Hugo temps to fix the toy his father could't throught the book Hugo finds a friend and lands a job. There is a movie but I havn't seen it it's called "Hugo" I've heard it good.

TTYL CHLOE=http://

Article posted June 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • see all articles

Hi my name is Chloe. I am a 5th grader, a own a dog. I love math, reading, dancing, and singing! I love pancakes! Mrs.Mann is amazing!!!!!! I have 2 older siblings & one younger one.