Copyright (c) 2014 by burgerman62 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
burgerman62 -- Blogmeister

burgerman62 YAL-

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by burgerman62 teacher: Mrs. Mann

Sup guys . this is a new story. It had all syarted five years ago. when one rhino saw a wierd thing on a tree he fliped out then he told his supeirer. So he told him and he thought he was crazy. they put him in a cage but he was not crazy because the next day there was what looked like big lizard from the sky. the lizard crashed down to eath  and said that his kind would take over the world .THE NEXT DAY.  About five hundred more of those lizards had come falling down from the sky they were angry. So the rhinos had figured out that the lizards wanted that thing in the tree but the rhinos had it. what will happen next. how do the rhinos get rid of the sky lizards. and why the heck do the lizards want that piece of garbage any way.

Article posted June 5, 2012 at 01:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • see all articles

my favorite football team is the patriots .as you can see I like burgers I have a dog named buddy.sundays my favorite day of the week.anyways my favorite book is skullduggery pleasent and i highly recemend it to peoples who like fiction and humor book lovers