-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

You can enter the text of your blog here!

The best part of the doom machine was when they got CAPTUREEEEEED by the creature from hellibezea. The worst part of the doom machine is when jack and isadora are stuck on hellibizea and stuck in time. the best part of reading is reading. the worst part was when we did tests.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

I think that SKREEPIA has been the most interesting because it kind of put  them in a scared mood. The problems on SKREEPIA were the snake worm mudd thingy chasing them and the princess climbing into their ship and not wanting to let them into their own ship.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 32

Jack has gone through the most positive change because he seems more confident about himself for example he has to be confident about himself if he is going to challeng people or space creatures. Uncle Bud channged the most negatively beacause in stead of being nice hes been mean and evil for example he used to be all nice and clueless about everything and now that hes king he has been mean and evil=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 07:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

I would chang the title to KIDNAPPED INTO SPACE because Isadora and Jack were kidnapped from earth into space. The second reason is their on this planet arboria and there kidnappers are looking for them when they sneek off the ship.

My favorite story so far has been Charles because it was sort of a mystery and it left you hanging wanting to read more of the story scence there were plot twists and it left you hanging and that is interesting to me in a story.

Gonta and the honest thief would be my least favorite story because it wasn't very interesting. It wasnt an interesting plot Because there were no plot twists no leave you hanging moments that I would look for in stories that I read.

Article posted March 9, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 45

I dont think they will get away because that make everything so it wouldn't be as predictable as them getting away..................................................................................................

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 34

I think that isadora is the leader because she is the one they follow.I think joe is the idea generator because he thought of the idea to go to the vail trees to sleep instead of sleeping outside.I think jack is the follower because he isn't good for anything but stupid ideas like drinking water that could kill them.

I think that it could be beast 11 because he killed the occtopus so that he could kill them himself instead of another monster killing them. Beast 11 dosn't seem as though he would help the kids and Joe because of what people say about him. They drank from a pond that might have been one of the groupes of "aliens" property. So that might of made the "aliens" want to kill them. They had help killing that occtopus.