http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d2786178k3537637o1/greek-computer-project

Maniac Magee! It my favorite book. The author is Jerry Spinelli. The main character of this book is Jeffrey Magee. He is a (White Kid) also he is homeless. Another character which hates Jeffrey Magee is Mars Bar (East Ender, Black Side). I Recommend that you should read this book because it very funny in some sort of way I can’t explain. This book is very Up and Down In a way I mean is that it both had sad parts and exciting part where it will make you so hyper that you will stand up and run around your house.

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Yucky Legless Amphibians discovered in India Since before the age of dinosaurs this amphibians burrowed itself beneath the monsoon-soaked soils of a remote northeastern India. Villager thinks this New to Science amphibians as a deadly miniature snake. This legless amphibian’s time in obscurity has end. Over 5 years of digging through forests beds in the rain, the team of scientists has found a new entirely family of amphibians which is called as a chikilidae it is endemic to the region but with link to Africa. With this new discovery it gives new exciting new evidence for that India is a hotbed for of amphibian life with habitat worth protecting against the country’s industry-heavy development agenda. It also gives exciting new evidence in the study of prehistoric species migration, as well as evolutionary paths influenced by continental shift.

Phuc , Bao

Room 319

February 9, 2012

A spear is a weapon that the Greek Spartans used for warfare. They use it for hunting too. Their shields were 3 feet across and their spears were about 4 feet long. The Greek made their spear out of woods,bronze.First they cut the wood into a oval shape.Then they nailed the bronze sheet into the wood to make the shield.

In the Persian war the spartan defend Thermopylae. From Xerxes assault against Athens. Leonidis the Spartan Leader lead the war against the Persian. 299 Spartan were kill in that war. The Spartan use the spear as a long range weapon. After the death of king leonidis and 298 other Spartan the the last Spartan who survive that battle went back to Sparta after 4 year Sparta bring 22,000 Spartan to invade Persia. Xerxes lost and Greek won. Did you know that Greek create democracy because for them 1 person ruling them will soon turn into a tyrant because that person with that power is abusing it for his or her own good? The Greek trade with the Egyptian and other land. Did you know that the Greek when they go trading they also create colonies of new lands they explored? The Greek’s main God is Zeus Zeus to them is the ruler of all gods! Zeus 2 other brother is Hades, and Poseidon.

The Greek are the first one to make the Olympic Games. They practice for the Olympic in open air stadium. Every time when the Greek go to war with a strong enemy the will make a ritual for the Goddess of War and Wisdom Athena or the God of war Ares. For Good Luck When they go to war.

Phuc , Bao

Room 319

February 9, 2012

In the Persian war the spartan defend Thermopylae. From Xerxes assault against Athens. Leonidis the Spartan Leader lead the war against the Persian.

In the Christian world, the custom of New Year began after 325 ce when Constantine decreed that the Feast of the Circumcision would be the beginning of the New Year. Since a circumcision among the Jews is a joyous celebration and since Jesus was/is the King of Christian theology, it became an excuse to have a bolstrous party. The custom has grown for several centuries.

Other non Christian countries celebrate their New Year according to their customs/religious heritage. Islam has it's own "New Year" as do the Jews, the Buddists, the Shintoists, ect. They can and do vary according to that particular faith's calendar which is usually different than the Christian one.

1 Resolution: This Year I will play with my little sister more.

2 Resolution: My second resolution i am going to raise my grade at math to a higher grade.

3 Resolution: At School i promise to be nice with my friend.

1.I like Wizard101

2.I Recommend that people sould try eating Vietnameese Food.

3.My Favorite Game is Social Empire it's because it fun and you can Build your Own Empire.

4.I think Playing soccer is Awesome Because It an Excercise and it Fun.

5.If I had a Million doller I would Buy a House Buy 10 wizard101 Card And 10 Roblox card and Playstation 3, and a Will, With a Mac Laptop a car and Much More stuff.

6.The Best Food Ever Made was Lo Mein Because It so Good And Delicous.

7.I wish i am a The Richest Person in the world and i have a never stopping Money Making machine.

8.If I could change something about the world i would change from Violence in the world to World Peace.

9.I hope everybody have a home to live in.

10.i'm agood friend because i share stuff with my friend and help them with stuff they don't know but i know.