Copyright (c) 2014 by RJR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RJR -- Blogmeister

5A (2013-2014)

by RJR

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Ordering Decimels 11/08/13
My Wordle 11/08/13
Snake's Adventure 11/12/12
Asia 01/25/12
Asia 01/23/12
Visiting the Hotel 11/09/11

Article posted November 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 182

We had to test our teacher with these

Article posted November 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 210

We did these wordles in class. we wrote our words in our reading log.I don't have many word because I lost my reading log.

Article posted November 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 148

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 09:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 95

Asia

Did you know that more than 1.9 billion people live in Asia? Actually, 4 billion people live there total. There are many kinds of plants in Asia.  Some are: tulips, pine trees, coffee bushes, date palms, powder puffs, cedar trees, Indian ictus, and last but not least cushion plants.  There is a sea called the Black sea.  Places near it are mostly dry and have mild climate. There is also the Arctic, Indian, and Pacific Oceans that border Asia. A lot of Asia is green from the forests. One place in Asia is very, very high. It is called Mount Everest! It is 8,856 meters tall, and it is in Nepal, and China. Nepal is very cold. Turkey has some of the best beaches and hotels in the world. Lebanon is one of the smallest countries in Asia.   Some animals found in Asia are, cobras, brown bears, Siberian tigers, Asian elephants, gaur, yaks, and Arabian camels.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 06:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 99

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 91

Visiting the Hotel

It was a hot day in the afternoon my dad and sister were exhausted. But I was not, it was two days without sleeping I was only energetic and excited. My dad had booked a taxi for us. The taxi driver parked the car on the other side of the parking lot. It took us a while to get to the other side. My dad and sister were even more exhausted.

Then, when we got to the hotel I almost had a heart attack. It looked like a palace. There was even a fountain inside. My sister agreed. When my dad sat on a chair next to the counter, I followed him with my sister behind me. I saw two generous men. One served me and my sister rainbow drinks, and my dad took a peanut drink. The guy at the counter told us our room was number 352.

While we were getting to the elevator, we went past a board. My dad said, “Today we will eat vegetables for dinner.” I said, “Oh man!” Then we went in a golden elevator. I asked my dad what floor our room was on. He said, “Floor 3.” While the elevator was going up, I looked through the glass. I got dizzy. Then my dad gave me the card key. I opened the door. It was a very nice room. The bathroom had a hot tub, and there was a safe for my dad’s important things, but there were only two beds. One big bed and one small bed. Me and my dad took the big bed and my sister the mini bed. She did not look satisfied. She said, “I should sleep with Pappy because I am small.” She calls him “Pappy”. Then me and my sister started arguing, so my dad said, “We will make a deal. One day Ryan will sleep in the big bed, then one day Danielle will sleep in the big bed.” We both said yes at the same time!

Then I felt bad luck was coming. My dad said we needed to sleep. I said, “Noooo.  I am sick of doing that whenever I travel, and it’s 8 o’clock in the morning!” He said, “Me and Danielle are super-duper-uper exhausted.” My face turned red. He said, “If we sleep, we will swim and have ice cream.” After he said that I rushed to bed.

After a while, I regretted what I said. I could not sleep and my dad and sister slept for one whole hour! When they woke up, I played “Plants vs. Zombies” on my dad’s iPad. When I was done, I went to the breakfast buffet with my sister and dad. I ate a HUGE bowl of oatmeal, cereal, and three pancakes. When I finished I burped very loud! So, I said, “Excuse me!”