Copyright (c) 2014 by RB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RB -- Blogmeister

-

by RB teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Article posted March 18, 2014 at 01:21 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 129

Are you ready to graduate or not. Well doing homework affects your grade, you should study to achieve and if not you will leave your friends behind and you don’t want that to happen. You have to do your homework and be proud of yourself because you are trying your best and if not well unfortunately you will have to repeat your grade level or go back a grade.

I think schools should give homework because it helps the students to achieve mastery of the content or skills to be learned. Homework also helps consolidate and clarify what was learned during the school day. Not only is homework important in a child’s life it is also important in an adults job and an adults life, when you are older you will get a job and do presentations. Also, you may stay up late to finish it. I know by now you’re saying, “Oh, whatever I’m not even going to get a job.” Well aren’t you going to eat or order food from a places, aren’t you going to buy water, don’t you know you’re going to pay for it with your own money. You’re going to learn how to pay your money in school and they have to give you homework so you will understand more, when your teacher corrects it you will learn from your mistakes.

I think homework should not be prohibited from schools because it helps improve performance in standardized tests and teaches self-discipline, time management and research skills.

I truly believe that homework should not be banned from schools because doing homework everyday gives a routine that later on will pay off when they have a project due, needing to finish a report or even get the bills paid on time. Students should learn to be responsible with everything even homework. If you forget your homework at home or didn’t do it, that will affect your report card, and you will get a lot of negative comments.

I am glad I shared my opinion of why we should do homework and I hope you take my advice and do homework so you will achieve mastery.

Article posted March 10, 2014 at 01:37 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 76

I am from

I am from three loveable grandparents who are respectful, kind, supportive, helpful, and always spoiled me since I was a baby.

I am from three loveable grandparents who helped me take my first steps.

I am from two caring parents who always joke around and let me have my freedom.

I am from a family that supports me and cares for me all the time and last but not least they love me, and adore me.

I am from friends who treat me equally and support me all the time.

I am from friends who always joke around.

I am from a school that offers high level of education and emphasizes virtues and character education but unfortunately has a lot of rules.

I am from a country that has freedom and has fought for its independence.

I am from a country that is strong to fight in wars and always saves trees and nobody could look at my country in disdain, we are all treated equally.

Last but not least I am from many generations of care, help, peace, and mostly love.

! HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 08:37 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 411

The Flow of My Blood in Chronological Order

By: Rena November 20

Have you ever read a scientific blood flow in detailed steps? Well this one is.

First the superior and inferior vena cava go to the right atrium carrying de-oxygenated blood. Afterwards the tricuspid valve opens and sends blood to the right ventricle. Afterwards the pulmonary artery takes the blood to the lungs. In the lungs they get rid of carbon dioxide (co2) and we replace it with oxygen when we inhale. Later the pulmonary vein takes the blood to the left atrium. The left atrium contracts and the blood goes through the mitral valve into the left ventricle. Finally the blood in the left ventricle gushes out into the Aorta that is the largest vessel in the body.

I’m really amazed how my body works and how all body system work together as a team.

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 08:32 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 104

If only I could speak

I am in the sky and I don’t get it why people stare at me. I just wish I had my own space. I don’t want people to gaze at me, why don’t they just look at the horizon instead? I always shine like crystals! And it’s good that people can’t touch me at all. People stop staring at me, please leave me alone! Just look at birds instead! I just wish I was a human=http:// Just let me have my own journey to go on tour and express myself, but No! You have to just staring me. I wish I was not sparkly as a ruby so all of you people would stop looking at me as I am a chocolate bar. I never wanted to be in the sky so high, I just want you to leave me alone!! Don’t you know what privacy is please!!! I just want to be free like you guys but you never get me! All I want is to be free and live my own journey. SO PLEASE JUST… you know. I wish I can actually speak because you never get me at all. I wish I had a way so you can understand me!! I’m not ice-cream I’m just a normal star not a popular star. You think being a star is fun well it’s not, a lot of asteroids pass by me and one went on me! I can’t move I just stick to my place. You know that I’m naked right, SO STOP STARING AT MEEEEE!!! Now you get me thank you for leaving me alone and screaming but why are really scared of me, OH NO it’s an asteroid! All what matters is you people to leave me alone. For now,.

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 08:27 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 114

What kind of desserts do you have?

Answer: We eat manouche, knefe, kichic, kebe, labneh, Laban, hamos, shy (tea), and so on…………..

Why do you get to go on field trips?

Answer: So we can explore nature and know how to live in the nature, and defend our were self from wild animals. The place that we went to is called “Deir el Kamar “. And when we come back from the field trip we write a reflection about it.

Article posted November 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 126

Article posted September 18, 2013 at 02:58 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 97

1- My favorite color is yellow.

2- My favorite city is Dubai.

3- My favorite number is 13.

4- I like to watch T.V. ALOT!!

5- I love to play on computers.

6- I love to explore nature.

7- I love dogs and puppies.

Article posted November 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 148

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 89

Africa

People are very poor. They do not have money. Some people hunt and some people in the rain forests of Africa, they cut down the trees. They cook. Some Africans live in different cities. Others live in small villages. Europe and Asia are next to Africa. In some parts of Africa, it is very hot. Africa is the world’s second largest continent. Some African animals are going extinct, and others are dying a lot, but nobody is saving them. So how can they survive? Plants are dying too. They need somebody to help them. Some children are lost and don’t have mothers or fathers so maybe when we grow up we will travel to Africa and help the children and their mothers and take care of them until we find them a home.

Bibliography

Foster, Karen. Atlas of Africa. 2008.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 08:35 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 107