-

Welcome to Mrs. Danieli's Blog - Where Literacy Comes to Life! You can contact me at: sdanieli@nvsd44.bc.ca

by teacher: Mrs. Danieli

I think the part were they still have books isnt gonna be true, because most people will probably find more "fun" things to do than  read a book. but sertenly not me.<3

paragragh 1

im going to reflect back on betti, betti is a very brave character she is not afraid to speak her mind

in the beginning Betti really doesn't want to go with this family, she tries acting bratty and whiny and does stuff that she knows is bad, but she doesn't have a choice she has to stay with this family, she cant go home, i think betti was right to show everyone that she didn't want to stay there,

paragraph 2

In the end i think Betti realizes that the "melons" are not as bad as she thinks, I was glad to hear that Betti made friends and joined the summer 5, In the end i think betti becomes a sweet character that now cares about her family, and i think that even though she misses her friends back home she loves being american too,

trenton lee stewert comes comes to kids books on may 5

rick riordan comes to kids books on may 3

the book i want to read is dont gudge a girl by her cover from the only the good spy young series this book is by ally carter i would like to read this because it looks like a freally interesting book and a really good book to read

the bok that i am going to review is do you know the monkey man, this book is very interesting, it has alot of things going on in the book. so this book is about this girl named sam (  and i  read this book about 3 months ago so this is what i remember) and her parents are  divorced and she just found out that she has a twin sister by loking threw family photos and letters written by her dad to her. And she asks her mom were her twin sister is and her mom says that shwe drownd in the lake. so she goes on trying to find out who her dad is , she hires a detective to try to find her dad, the detective  finds 3 people that might be her dad , the detective comes up with  htere adresses and phone numbers, she calls the one that she thinks might be her dad and she gets voice mail  So when  sam and her best friend go to visit her best friends dad she finds out that her dad lives in the same area has her best friends dad. and so  she goes on to her dads house and fuinds ourt that he iws hideing her sister and takeing care of her. now, this is a realy good book and i likeed reading it

I would really love to read After The Fire 

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 03:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

The book I would like to read is Bank Job, it seems like an interesting, thrilling and great book