Copyright (c) 2014 by ea Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ea -- Blogmeister

Div 7 Grade 6-7

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by ea

teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Hi! Today I'll be telling you guys about what I'm learning outside of school. Well I'm learning piano and I started when I was 5 or 4. So I've been playing for at least 6 or 7 years. I wanted to play piano because I thought it was cool since some of my relatives used to play it. I also wanted to play piano because I wanted to play a instrument and piano was my pick! And I think I'm pretty good at it but I'm still learning! What kind of instruments do you play or used to play?

Article posted June 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM • comment • Reads 102 • see all articles