Copyright (c) 2014 by tg Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
tg -- Blogmeister

Colourful Blog!

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by tg teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Hi, our class has been studying countries that speak French. It was really fun! The country that I studied was France. The capital of France is Paris. The three most famous people are Jean-Paul Sartre, Claude Monet and Coco Chanel. The major language spoken there is French. The primary religion is Roman Catholic and 8% of people in France study it. The most commonly food eaten there are croissants, toasted ham and cheese and bread. They drink lots of coffee too! People in France enjoy playing soccer and going for long walks. In France, they celebrate New Years, Easter, and Bastille Day.  France is very interesting and much different from Canada.

The landscape of France is 212,935 square miles. There are Plains, mountains and forests. The climate is moderate. The population of France is 65,312,249!!

CultureGrams. Retrived from: http://online.culturegrams.com/

Gentle Ben is my favourite book! Its about a boy named Mark who buys a pet bear from Fog Benson. Ben is a very kind bear and is always trusting. Old Fog Benson used to own Ben but that's only because he shot Ben's mother when he was just a cub. Ben is now getting to big for Mark and his family. Mark and his father must choose to keep Ben and loose lots of money to care for him or, let him go free as he used to be.

Hi!, Web Cafe has taught me to be safe online! I learned that If you end up on the wrong sight,you should 'exit it' immediately or tell your parents or teacher s they can report it. If you click a bad link, you could get false information or inapropriate things! :S If you open a spam email, your personal business and your computer an be hacked.

I like horses, horseback riding, and gymkhanas.

France 05/18/12
Gentle Ben/ Walt Morey 01/06/12
Web Cafe 11/04/11