teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

Bullying 03/08/12
About the book 02/29/12
Pick One 02/02/12

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 01:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

4. What can you do, as a student of our school, to help put a stop to bullying?

1) Bullying is damaging somebody whether it be their reputation, body, or mind.

2) Cyber bullying (damaging someone's reputation online), physical bullying (beating someone up), or teasing somebody and damaging their feelings are all considered bullying.

3) This person can confide in a friend or better, tell a responsible adult.

4) You can start off not bullying people. If you are the friend, you can tell an adult. You can stand up by your friends side.

1) I am reading "Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox" and so far it is the best book that I have EVER read. Other books tremble before it. The book feels so real.

2) As I said in question one this book is awesome. I would most definately recommend this book as I already have to many people.

3) Of course I don't agree with the opposing character's actions, but otherwise I agree with all of the other decisions of the characters.

4) This book does not relate to absolutely any aspect of my life that is why I think I love this book so much. It's so different.

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

The quote I chose was "Believe you can and you're halfway there." by Theodore Roosevelt.

a)I think that this quote means that half of the struggle of doing something is beleiving that you can do it.

b)I could apply the quote to my life by having more self-confidence(which is nearly impossible).

c)Yes, the quote could be used to make a positive change in someone's attitude. It could give them more self-confidence.

d)It can make an impact on the world, by just the fact that if everyone had confidence, nobody would have depression.