teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

1. This book is really quite different from many other books I've read. It has a lot of phrases that are old (because the book was written in 1934) and can take a bit of rereading to actually understand it. It has an interesting plot, but very creative and fantasy-ish, so to say.

2. This book is really interesting, but I've put it down for a while because it can be a bit slow-moving, but very detailed. There are a few not-so-interesting parts that seem to drag on. I would only recommend this book to someone who can put a lot of time into it. It takes a while to read and just to get somewhere in it.

3. The characters seem to do a pretty good job of protecting the Ring, and they are very aware of their surrondings, so they are doing a pretty good job handling the confilict.

4. This book is very adventurous, which doesn't relate reallt to me because I don't adventure much. It does relate to me because the Ring is like a secret, you know you shouldn't use it/tell it, but you really want to.

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 02:19 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles