teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

Bullying can be both pyshical and emotional. Either way, it is intentionally hurting someone to make them feel bad.

I've heard many things that are considered bullying. A girl was being made fun of and being called names in one of my classes. I have also seen a movie called 'Cyberbully' which is about, obviously, about cyberbullying.

If you are a victim of bullying, the best thing to do is tell someone. Don't try to fight; that will only make it worse. You could ignore the bully and tell a teacher.

To put a stop to bullying, you can stand up for people who are being bullied. You can tell teachers and become friends with people who are being bullied and go around in numbers to discourage the bully.

. As the saying goes 'Safety in numbers'!

1. This book is really quite different from many other books I've read. It has a lot of phrases that are old (because the book was written in 1934) and can take a bit of rereading to actually understand it. It has an interesting plot, but very creative and fantasy-ish, so to say.

2. This book is really interesting, but I've put it down for a while because it can be a bit slow-moving, but very detailed. There are a few not-so-interesting parts that seem to drag on. I would only recommend this book to someone who can put a lot of time into it. It takes a while to read and just to get somewhere in it.

3. The characters seem to do a pretty good job of protecting the Ring, and they are very aware of their surrondings, so they are doing a pretty good job handling the confilict.

4. This book is very adventurous, which doesn't relate reallt to me because I don't adventure much. It does relate to me because the Ring is like a secret, you know you shouldn't use it/tell it, but you really want to.