teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

I didn't realize that the test was on that paper you gave us with Agatha Christie and the other authors. I did very well on my vocabulary section on the test because I actually studied for it. If I could retake the quiz I would definately make sure I know everything that was on the page with the mysteries and the authors. I would make sure I knew exactly what was going to be on the test and that I knew everything that was going to be on the test. This new plan would work so much better because I would actually be able to get an A. I would be able to know what was going to be on the test, because I really didn't remember the information that was on that page.
I think this is a very workable plan because you can't take a test and you do not know what is going to be on it. You have to know what test you are taking, know the information that you are taking the test on, and know exactly what is going to be on the test.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:55 PM • comment (1) • Reads 3032 • see all articles