-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I am going to tell you why Donavan feels disappointed. Grandma told Donavan two solutions to get rid of some of Donavans words because his collection is to large. But when grandma try’s to help no solution works.

This is the first solution to Donavans word jar. Grandma told Donavan to sell his words. But he didn’t want to do that so Donavan didn’t know what to do.

Now this is the second solution. Next grandma told Donavan to so what all of his other friends do with their collection when it gets to large. donavans friends with large collection trade them but Donavan said his words are worth nothing.

Donavan didn’t want to do anything with his words. All of grandmas ideas he didn’t like. And there was no more solutions.

Now I have told you why he felt disappointed. I hope the reader of this story likes it.

I am going to tell you why Donavan feels disappointed after he talks to his grandma. The reason he is disappointed is because he doesn’t want to sell his words. But he realizes that he can make someone happy if he does.

Donavan feels disappointed because the grandma’s solution didn’t help Donavan so he still doesn’t know what to do. The grandma’s solution was that he could sell his words to other people and Donavan doesn’t want to sell his words.

Donavan goes downstairs to the senior citizens building to try and sell his words. He saw the guard of the building “Bill Gut’’, and a woman arguing so Donavan got a word from the jar and showed them. Then the guard and the woman smiled and started agreeing.

So now he realizes that he made someone happy by his words. Now I have told you why Donavan felt disappointed after he talked to his grandma. I hope you liked it.