-

by teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl
Bullying 03/08/12
02/29/12
Why did I not study? 10/27/11

Bullying is a world-wide problem. People are being teased though no fault of thier own. They can be bullyed verbally, physically, or through the internet (cyber-bullying). A victim of these crimes might commit suicide. If I see a student bullying another student, I will report these actions immediatly to Mrs. Caldwell, or another person in athority.

"Matched" is a wonderful book, although it's mainly for girls. Ally Condie writes a romance novel fit for a queen. I never really tried to read books about romance but, I always end up reading books with the main character faling in love with someone she can't have. Although most books I read do have a "totalitarian government" such as the Witch and Wizard series, Hunger Games, and Matched.The main character defies the government, by falling in love with the person she was not meant to marry. I am not one to rebel, but in these books I can get the feeling of rebellion. A book like "Matched" makes me fell strong, courageous, and rebellious; like the heroine. It's great to just slip into their world, feel what they feel, defy the laws for the ones they love. I would definatly reccomend this series, as "Matched" is the first of a trilogy by Allie Condie. You can find Matched at your local bookstore or library ( although I got mine from Walmart).

I did not study for the test..... at all! If I were given the chance to make it up, I would probably study it like I'm studing my DI! I would spend about 25-30 minutes each night looking over the vocabulary and the history of mystery, so I could pass the test.