Copyright (c) 2014 by Danyal R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danyal R -- Blogmeister

Period 3/4 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Danyal R

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

01/17/12
Mars 12/06/11
10/25/11
Facts about me 10/20/11

Scientists have learned that the Earth is getting warmer overtime. Although many people argue that this change is cyclic, I think that this change is due to the pollution that humans are causing. Global warming is due to the fact that greenhouse gases (such as CO2)  are in the Earth’s atmosphere. These gases are destroying the Earth’s ozone layer, which kept us out of the intensity of the sun’s rays. Even if these are not causing global warming, these gases should be kept out of the Earth’s atmosphere as a precaution to what might be future consequences.

[LINK]

[LINK]

[LINK]

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 08:56 PM • comment • Reads 106 • see all articles