Copyright (c) 2014 by Simar S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Simar S -- Blogmeister

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Simar S

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Global Warming 01/17/12
Europa 12/04/11
All About ME! 10/24/11

Hi! My name is Simar and I love to play sports. My favorite sport is tennis. It is my absolute favorite thing to do. I also like to music, pop to be specific. I am also very interested in astronomy and what is the universe exactly. I like to question things like the Big Bang theory or dark matter. For some reason, I always have and still love Spongebob. It is my favorite thing to watch followed by Sports Nation and tennis. My favorite color is neon green, but for a specific reason. I like this color because I think it represents my personality; bright and bold. Finally, one thing I really hate to do is to read. I think of it as boring and time consuming. Thank you for reading my bio and hope you enjoy my future articles and photos.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 06:25 PM • comment • Reads 199 • see all articles