Copyright (c) 2014 by Annabel L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Annabel L -- Blogmeister

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Annabel L

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Title: Assignment #1 – Due October 25th (10/19/11)
Description: A) Customize your blog and get used to how it works. Search for cool tools you can add to your blog. Add an introduction and a picture, not of yourself. List at least seven facts about yourself. They could be random facts, hobbies, sports etc. You could use pictures to show your hobbies etc.

B) Check out each other’s blogs and post some comments…..yes more than one!!

Hi bloggers....here are 10 facts about me...=)

1) i love the colors green and purple

2) I would die for a puppy... not really

3) its impossible to  curl my hair...

4) i love science!!

5)  i  wrote a whole article in text but then when i switched it to graphical it all got deleted and then after that when i wrote the article and clicked save i forgot the the "request publishing" box..so its my third time writing this...and because i didnt click  request publishing it didnt show up on the blog and i didnt notice it until now..so i hope its not late

6) I moved from Dubai 4-5years ago ...

7)I love evrything that has to do with music... i sing, play the piano and used to play the violin.

8) I am really bad at sports, except basketball...i think..i dont know...i like the lakers...

9) Some people think im quiet but im not....=)

10) i cant think of a 10 th fact

(^ _^) byebye

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 03:41 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 109

Hi, my name is Emily and I'm in Mr. Ullrich's 8th grade earth science class! I really enjoy science and math. My favorite colors are blue and green. I love to play volleyball and my favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees. I am Portuguese and have a very big family. I really enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family. On my free time I like listening to music by some of my favortie artists and bands because it helps me consentrate, it even helps me when i'm doing my homework. I can't wait to continue learning this year and I know we will all try our hardest to make this a great year! Thanks for reading!

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 11:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 83

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Manny D and I sure am excited for Earth Science this year. My favorite subjects would have to be science and social studies. I am also an avid soccer and hockey player. Some of my hobbies include golf, fishing,and farming. I am also Portuguese. Being that I am very proud of my heritage you will probaly be hearing updates about what is going on in Portugal. Eighth grade I'm sure will be a fun year for me and all of my classmates. I hope it is for you to. Update will be made regularly and feel free to visit again.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 02:12 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 78

Welcome readers, to my 8th grade Earth Science Blog! Science is one of my favorite subjects in school, second only to English. My favorite sport is basketball, then volleyball, then softball. I also love dance. I spend over 15 hours at the studio every week. My favorite kind of dance is pointe, because it's really hard to do but it looks amazing. I hope you enjoyed reading! More posts to follow.

Hi! I'm Melina Hamaoui, and I am in Mr.Ullrich's Earth Science class. I enjoy science, math, and art. I like to play tennis and go to dance classes. I dance ballet and theater dance. My favorite colors are pink and blue. I DO NOT enjoy reading, but I love to write poems.In school I take French. I am Egyptin and Persian. I hope you enjoyed a glimpse about me! I can't wait to put more posts up, and hear your comments! Bye!!!:)

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 143

Hi, My name is Ishan! I am in 8th grade and I love to play tennis. My favorite subject in school is Social Studies. I am a very contentious student. I try my best to get good grades. This year in Earth Science I am looking forward to learn about the Solar System and Astronomy. I am also hoping to write many blogs this year. That is pretty much me.. oh and I am really, really, really, bad at drawing.

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/img/thumbs/2008/07/06/2879/287962_a-really-bad-drawing-of-a-boat.jpg.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 11:19 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 77

Hi! My name is Aran Hirabayashi and these are 7 facts about me…

1. I am Japanese

2. I was born in Chicago, then I lived in Japan for 3 years, then I lived in Germany for 2 years, then I lived in Chicago for 3 years then I came to New York in Fourth grade.

3. I have two older brothers, rinki and taiju

4. I have a twin sister named Amanda Lee(its just that she has different last name)

5. I am not good with science at all:P

6. I play the bass and I don’t like it

7. Im doing this homework latee

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 09:46 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 87

Hello! My name is Andrew. I'm so excited for this year in our Earth Science class! In the past, I was never really a "science kid." My favorite sport is Basketball and my second favorite sport is Baseball. If you really know me, than you know that the one thing on Earth that I emphasize the most is my culture! I'm 50% German, 25% Italian and 25% Latvian but there are a few othere things in there as well. Also, my favorite band in the world is Coldplay. Whenever I have free time, the first thing I do is listen to their music. When it is necessary, I am a very studius person and try to do my best in school. Anyway, thanks for reading=http://

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 07:30 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 81

Hey bloggers my name is Crystal and I'm in Mr.Ullrich's Earth Science class. My favorite color is any shade of blue. I love to play basketball and my favorite player is Kobe Bryant. I have two older brothers that really taught me how to play basketball. I also enjoy reading on my free time. My favorite actress is Selena Gomez and my favorite singers are Katy Perry and Jay Sean. For those that may not know me I love to listen to people with accents. I know it's kinda weird but when they talk it sounds so cool! Anyway I think that's about it so thanks for reading!

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

i enjoy to play sports such as basketball. school is something i consider a need not a want no offence to teachers. i am known to be stupid and reckless at times, but im serious at moments. im horrible at ice skating. one time i had to get the poeple that help people up follow me... very embarrassing moment.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 01:57 AM GMT0 • comment (11) • Reads 118

I just realized, to my dismay, that if you click "graphical" after you wrote your whole article, it erases

EVERYTHING.

Now that I emphasized that, I hope no one will do that.

So, seven facts about me:::::

1) I do competitive swimming (FUNN- PRACTICE EVERYDAY!!! for two hours) -not really

2) I am in the cross country team at my school, and I forgot to join the team for the pep rally last Fri

3) I am TERRIFIED of animals. No, I do not hate them, just afraid. There's a difference.

Animals like BIRDS, PUPPIES, SHELLS, FISH, ETC.

4) Earth science is one of the funnest (is that a word?) classes and so is French. Oh and geometry, too!!!

5) I can seriously damage your phone or computer or any other electronic device.

6) I have broken 5 phones and 1 computer in my life.

7) My friends think I live under a rock. But I study unrockable things now so it's all good.

Thanks for reading this normal article... It took me more than an hour to make it, because twenty of those minutes were taken to only get on the website, which was hard to do because of some unknown reason, and I erased my previous blog so it took awhile.

OH BY THE WAY MY NAME IS ANNABEL. 안녕, BYE BYE :-)

and does anyone know how to save articles so I can get back to it later???? Thanks.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 12:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 169

Hi! My name is Simar and I love to play sports. My favorite sport is tennis. It is my absolute favorite thing to do. I also like to music, pop to be specific. I am also very interested in astronomy and what is the universe exactly. I like to question things like the Big Bang theory or dark matter. For some reason, I always have and still love Spongebob. It is my favorite thing to watch followed by Sports Nation and tennis. My favorite color is neon green, but for a specific reason. I like this color because I think it represents my personality; bright and bold. Finally, one thing I really hate to do is to read. I think of it as boring and time consuming. Thank you for reading my bio and hope you enjoy my future articles and photos.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 83

Hi my name is Bonnie. I enjoy doing a lot of things and I like a lot of stuff. I like the color orange and I like to play tennis. I enjoy listening to music and I play the violin, piano, and I am learning how to play the guitar as well. To be honest I also get obsessed with things very easily. I like to hang out with my friends, especially when we are having a really good time laughing and smiling. I also really like very cute things.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 11:23 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 64

I am Jeremiah and I love Earth Science. I am so interested on the galaxy and certain features of it. I attend Heerricks Middle School and I am a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite sports to play are football and soccer. My favorite colors are blue and green. I am a pretty unique and random person like one time I found three chickens walking on the street and I took them and put them in my backyard, preety wierd.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 10:22 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 81

Hello my name is Arya A. I enjoy playing basketbal  and tennis.

My favorite baketball team is the Knicks.

I have two older brothers.One of my hobbies is reading comics. Batman is my all time favorite superhero.

I also enjoy eating food and I would probably be fat if i didn't have a high metabilism

Hello ladies and gents! I'll tell you all the wonderful things about me so that you will love me even more. I have a little brother whose seven years old. He is pretty annoying but I think I love him. My best friends are Jibran, Danyal, Dan, and of course Keita. At school I play clarinet, but guitar's my favorite instrument. I've been playing the guitar since I was seven years old. My favorite band is either Avenged Sevenfold or Slipknot. Sometimes if I'm sad I'll listen to Radiohead or Coldplay. My favorite color is black. Majority of my clothes are black to. I love traveling. I've been to many exciting places like China, Greece, Italy, Canada, and Korea. My favorite sports are swimming or basketball. I have been on a swim team since I was five years old. My favorite basketball team is the Boston Celtics. My favorite classes or courses this year is Geometry Honors, Earth Science, and Gym. Pea soup, I mean Peace out friends!

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 81

You can enter theBetelgeuse is a super giant star with a spectral type of M2. Betelgeuse is a massive star which is pretty obvious considering it is part of the super giant star class. The luminosity of Betelgeuse is 10,000 times that of the sun. I think it's pretty cool that if our sun was replaced with Betelgeuse  the surface of Betelgeuse might end up stretching out beyond  the asteroid belt as well as the planets outside the orbit of Mars  being engulfed by the star. Super giants usually have a short life span due to their huge mass, so Betelgeuse may end up going out soon.Betelgeuse is also the ninth brightest star in our sky. Betelgeuse is approximately 640 light years away from the earth. Betelgeuse was discovered in the 1920s. It has been observed  from the ground in many different ways but it's diameter and brightness vary.  In 1995 the Hubble Space Telescope imaged Betelgeuse directly using ultra violet rays. I think Betelgeuse is worthy of exploration and is interesting because of how it is one of the brightest stars in our sky and the second  brightest in the Orion constellation. Another reason is that it has a limited lifespan being a super giant star. What captivates me the most is its size having the mass of about 20 suns. Betelgeuse will go supernova in about a thousand years making it the brightest supernova visible from earth. Here is an interesting link:http://www.universetoday.com/42361/betelgeuse/ text of your blog here!Betelgeuse. Image credit: Hubble

WELCOME!!

HI everyone! My name is Jasmine and I’d like to introduce you to my blog! To start off, how about you get to know me? Well, my favorite color is blue ()and I have many hobbies. These include reading, playing games, hanging out with my friends, listening to music(on my ipod), singing and playing the piano. I began singing when I was 7 and started playing the piano at age 5. Music has also been part of my life forever and I love every type except for country and particularly the music my parents listen to...I recently learned that some of my very close friends have a knack for singing and it’s a lot of fun when we all get together! On the family side, I have two little sisters and two parents. We are Indian so  I  spicy food...not to mention sour!!   I also have a huge family in and out of the states. I’d love to hear more about you so try posting any similarities or difference that we might have!  BYE!

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 05:11 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 93

Welcome to Kush's Blog! 

My name is Kush. I am part of Mr. Ullrich's Period 3/4 Earth Science Class. Some things about my self are that:

1) My favorite subjects are Math and Science.

2) My favorite sports are tennis and swimming.

3) My favorite types of food are Mexican and Japanese.

4) My favorite sports team are the Yankees.1258.gifurl://4BA30F81-44E6-4E0B-BC49-DB7B21556996/1258.gif" target="_blank">url://4BA30F81-44E6-4E0B-BC49-DB7B21556996/1258.gif" />

5) I like traveling, using the computer, playing video games, watching movies, playing with my dog, and playing outside. 

6) I have a dog named Niko. This dog looks almost identical to him: 

7) Places in the US I have traveled to include Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Atlanta Georgia, Florida, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Kansas, Missouri, Las Vegas, and California.

Map of all the states in the US I have traveled to. (Shaded state indicates that I have been there)

url://9EC3B4D7-88DF-4ABE-B622-D36AE86E12BA/image.tiff" target="_blank">url://9EC3B4D7-88DF-4ABE-B622-D36AE86E12BA/image.tiff" />

Countries I have traveled to, include Canada, India, Mexico, Kenya, China, Costa Rica, and the UK. 

8) I have 8 doctors in my close family.

9) I'm Indian.

10) I'm short but awesome!!

11) I think EARTH SCIENCE rocks!!

12) I like to edit stuff on the computer such as blogs so check back later!!

13) I had to write this stuff over about 3 times already.

14) I tend to put a lot of information on my blog. (and write too much) 

15) I find Science really interesting so I'll be happy to put up anything you guys say too!!
! :)

SO ANYWAY! Check back on my blog later because I'll surely be putting up more!! 

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 175

7 facts:

1) I have an obsession with chubby babies! I think they are absolutely adorable

2) I love acting, a lot.

3) I have 18 year old twin brothers. They just left for collage!

4) I am Persian, Israeli, Italian and Russian.

5) I can't do my homework without music playing in the backround.

6) When I laugh really hard, I lose feeling in my right hand and can't write anything for about 25 minutes. Weird, huh?

7) I love spending time with my friends and family.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 02:38 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 89

My name is Saiteja. I am in 8th grade and im in Mr. Ullrich's Earth Science class. I like to to do a lot of things. One of them is to play sports. My favorite sports are soccor, tennis, and basketball. My favorite teams are The Yankees and The Lakers. I have a little sister that is three years old.                                                                                                         

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 01:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 207

Hi ! I'm Sandhya & I'm in Mr. Ullrich's Earth Science class . You can find out other things about me on the side if you want . This is my first time doing a blog, so I'm not exactly sure how to use this... but hopefully I'll learn !

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 02:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 84

1) I like playing football and basketball with my friends.

2) I am super amazing at xbox.

3) I understand the fact that I am able to do a lot.

4) My favorite movie is Austin Powers in Goldmember.

5) I do not like to draw with pencils but I like to paint because it's fun to move the brush.

6) A lot of my previous teachers hated me.

7) I listen to the radio everyday while i am doing something.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 03:58 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 80

1. I like to play basketball and football

2. I'm a die-hard Yankee fan

3. I play the trombone

4. Keita's my best friend

5. I love science

6. My favorite color is green

7. I'm indian :)

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 03:48 AM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 78

Hi, my name is Natsu, and I am an 8th grader in New York. I moved to to the United States from Tokyo, Japan when I was 5 years old, and have stayed here ever since. My favorite food is sushi; which isn't that much of a surprise for a Japanese person. Being the lazy person that I am, in my free time, I love to sleep and to read. I have two siblings; an older sister, and a younger brother, who I can proudly introduce as a five year old cancer survivor- because that's exactly what he is.

I hope you all enjoy my blog!

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 74

Hiiii, I'm Rebecca and I'm in Mr.Ullrich's Earth Science Class. I am not a science type of person because I get distracted easily. A lot of people call me Rebby :p I think I got that nickname in elementary school. I told someone in 6th grade my nickname and they spread it and now it's kind of used a lot. :) I don't have much favorites at all but I'm Korean and I'm proud :D I absolutely love korean pop music. I recently went to a concert and I LOVED IT. There's nothing I love more than Kpop or music in general.

Enjoy my blogg! :)

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 11:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 95

Enjoy my blogg! :)

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 03:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 127

I chose the Supergiant Stars. I chose them because they look really big and humongous and I've never seen anything like that before. Once I saw Sirius A which is one of those big stars, I was soooo suprised! I didn't think there was anything bigger than the sun. (Well I did but I never really compared it to the sun^^)A Supergiant is 100-1000 times more LARGER than the sun! :O Did you know that they only come in the colors blue or red? And they're the most massive stars out there! They have short lifespans since they're so big and massive and a supernova would probably occur after a while. The VY Canis Majoris (one of the monsters on the Supergiants) is so big that it would be able to engulf the rings of Saturn!! So scary! It is said that one of the Supergiant stars, the Betelgeuse, is around 180-1300 light years away from the sun! KamChing Leung studied binary stars and him and his friends were the first ones to find some new 20-30 binary stars. He was the first to describe the opposite of the way paired stars are supposed to behave. He called this reverse Algol. He made the observation that supergiant stars are stars, despite their distance from each other, have become so huge and that they will interact and soon become stars that revolve one another like binary stars. To learn more about these SUPERGIANT STARS, visit this website! -http://www.universetoday.com/25325/supergiant-star/ (www.universetoday.com) ^^; thanks for reading this! :) I hope this wasn't too boring! Don't worry! More dorkiness coming up!

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 03:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 267

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 03:54 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 97

Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm 13 years old and I'm in the eighth grade. I love to play volleyball and soccer and I can speak four different languages. I'm Korean and I also play the cello and piano. 

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 11:59 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 167

Hey everyone! What's up? My name is Daniya, and I am in Mr. Ullrich's Earth Science class. Let me tell you,I'm not the biggest fan of science, more like a math freak, but not to worry! So far, Earth Science has been going well, and I hope it stays that way!  Out of all things I do in my life, I love to hang out with my family and friends, and listen to music. My favorite artists/bands include Maroon 5, Eminem, Adele, and many more! My favorite sports include badminton, basketball, and volleyball. I look forward to using these blogs, and thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! Bye!  

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 08:58 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 88

Hi my name is Nic and I'm in Mr.Ullrich's 8th grade earth science class. There are many things i can tell you about me so here are a few:

1)  I am addicted to spicy foods!!!

2) I play the bass and the piano.

3) My favorite type of music is rap and my favorite artist is Eminem!

4) I play baseball and I used to play soccer and football.

5) My favorite subjects are math and science.

6) During my free time I love to hang out with my friends.

7) My favorite color is orange

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 04:00 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 75

Hello. I am Nicholas R, and I am a student at Herricks Middle school. I am Ukranian and I think that Mr. Ullrich's class is the best. I seriously do. No joke. I don't participate in any afterschool activities so you might not have heard of me. I don't do sports either, so that might be another factor. Anyway, I want to single out a couple of people who helped me get here, although i'm not sure if you can single out more than one person.... Here are a few things about me: I like to eat pizza, I hate creepers, and I barely ever eat fast food.

Hello! My name is Jeffrey, and I am in 8th grade. I love music, and I play the piano, the guitar, and the trumpet. I also love to learn. My favorite subject is Science. My favorite part of science is genetics, but I also find Earth Science pretty cool.

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 05:49 PM GMT0 • comment (11) • Reads 85

Hello!  (cool, I found the smiley faces!) 

This is my third time writing this introduction for my blog.  You know why? The first two times I went to add a picture to my finished introduction and facts about myself, but I went to backspace the text in the box you get when you're trying to add a picture, and it goes back to the page saying, "enter text for your blog here!" or something of that nature. So, here's what I decided. I'm doing the two separately, so I don't smash my computer against the wall out of frustration.  I've wasted a half hour re-writing a blog post that I spent 15 minutes on the first time, only for it to be deleted a second time. I'll try to sum up exactly what the first two said. So... here you go. I'm going to use this blog to my full nerd-ability because I'm proud of my nerd-ness. (Is that even a word?)  Oh great, now I can't use that for a fact. If you're even still awake, I'll try not to bore you to death and wrap up this mediocre introduction, but enjoy my blog, if you take the time to read it. Have a nice day! 

You know what? I'll do the facts about myself here too. 

1) I have an extreme tolerance for spicy food... [insert picture of pepper wearing a sombrero here]

2) ... and sour candy. [insert picture of cartoon person with a contorted mouth and a brain sticking out of their head]

3) I type at about 80-100 WPM. Very general, I know. [insert cheesy joke about two keys on a keyboard... "meet you at the space bar!"]

4) I need to work when there's background noise, so school environment works for me. Homework is a killer. [insert a "homework" killer...wow...]

5) I need to read in absolute silence or I'll learn absolutely nothing. [insert picture of earplugs]

6) I get bored very very very easily. [insert person sleeping on homework]

7) ... therefore, I am always bored. [same image?]

OKAY! Those were 7 facts about me. Adios / Au revoir / Goodbye! 

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 04:03 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 96

My name is Milan and I am in 8th grade. I love playing many sports such as tennis, baseball, basketball, and football. My favorite sports teams are the New York Yankees, the New York Jets, and the Los Angeles Lakers. On my free time I also enjoy playing videogames. My favorite foods are pizza, and bowtie pasta in white sauce. I play the cello in the 8th grade orchestra. My favorite subject in school is physical education because I love playing sports.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 09:14 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 71

1) I am an 8th grader.

2) I have two brothers.

3) I have a huge family.

4) I like playing soccer and cricket.

5) I like to go on the computer, read books and write stories.

6) My favorite animal is the Snow Leopard.

7) My favorite color is blue.

Enjoy my blog :)

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 03:57 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 142

Hi! I am Janani. Math and Science are my two favorite subjects in school. I play the violin, piano, and I take Indian classical dance lessons. My favorite color is blue. I like to read books, watch tv, and I like to do "stuff" on the computer for fun. I also enjoy writing! I have a 7 year old sister who is very funny. I love music and I love to dance. I have also performed in many programs and I love what I do. I am a very hard working student and I always expect the best out of what I do. Thanks for reading!

-janani 

Hi! I am Janani. Math and Science are my two favorite subjects in school. I play the violin, piano, and I take Indian classical dance lessons. My favorite color is blue. I like to read mysteries and multi-cultural book, watch tv, and I like to do "stuff" on the computer for fun. I also enjoy writing in my free times! I have a 7 year old sister who is very funny and I am also very close to my family. I love to listen to music, anytime &  anywhere, it helps me concentrate and comforts me. In addition to that, I love to dance. I have performed in many programs and I love what I do. I am a very hard working student, but sometimes I am lazy (I'll never feel like getting out of bed), and I always expect the best out of what I do. Thanks for reading! Looking forward to more comments and reads! Yay meeeee!!!! 

Enjoy my blog 

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 03:49 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 207

1. I just love to play soccer.

2. I love the game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

3. I'm Japanses.

4. My hobby is to read BOOKS.

5. Jibran is my best friend.

6. Danyal is cool, just like me.

7. Amanda and Saiteija are awsomee.

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 86

Hey I'm Kristin:) This is the first blog I've ever done and I'll admit...I don't get how it works...I'm very confused D: My favorite sport is swimming and I love shopping. I hate exercise, especially running. That's why I love swimming so much...it's the least painful:D My favorite subject has always been science. I like figuring out how stuff works and why. I'm always asking questions. I also kind of like reading, but only if it's a book I picked. I play the violin. My favorite color is yellow because it's bright and happy :) My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland and I'm kind of obsessed with the Cheshire Cat:P

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 83

-I like to play football

-I like to play basketball, I practice it every weekend.

-I play the instruments piano and the guitar.

-I have 1 sibling who is in 7th grade and his name is Jason.

-I was born in Queens but my culture is from China.

-My locker number is 679.

-I think Mr.Ullrich is an awesome teacher :)

-I like Jordan's products.

-I listen to z100 radio stations and KTU

-My favorite artists are Jason Mraz and Eminem.