Copyright (c) 2014 by Manny D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Manny D -- Blogmeister

Manny's Eighth Grade Adventure

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Manny D

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 11:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 100

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Manny D and I sure am excited for Earth Science this year. My favorite subjects would have to be science and social studies. I am also an avid soccer and hockey player. Some of my hobbies include golf, fishing,and farming. I am also Portuguese. Being that I am very proud of my heritage you will probaly be hearing updates about what is going on in Portugal. Eighth grade I'm sure will be a fun year for me and all of my classmates. I hope it is for you to. Update will be made regularly and feel free to visit again.