Article posted January 27, 2012 at 04:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 75

I had fun on the field trip to snow creek  !  It was very fun , I would recommend it to kids that have never planted trees before . It was my first time planting trees & I kind of enjoyed it . So try something new for once!

I am very excited for market day on Friday...were making fried oreos, and banana and peach smoothies! market day will be really fun were selling bracelets,necklaces,key chains,and gods eyes!....i think we will have a great market day because EVERYONES creativeness(:

comic book

view my groups comic...i hope it helps

This is a Mayfly.Mayflies have 3 intenaes,and they are also very intolerant.

Water is used everywhere in the world,we need it everyday for drinking,cooking and bathing,animals also need water.All in all water is very important. Water pollution is water with trash,oils and dangerous chemicals,these chemicals aren't good for animals,or people because it's toxic.Plus there's lots of consequences. Some sources of water pollution are people spilling things,dumping trash and having dangerous chemicals near water,and it's not good for the water.These chemicals can kill people depending on what's in the water. Some consequences of water pollution are animals dying because the toxins.Another consequence is people can get really sick and die. I think we can improve water pollution by not throwing things in the water like trash,oil,gas.All those things can really pollute the water. Water is one of the most important resources there is,so we need to keep it clean by not littering. Water keeps us alive so keep it clean.

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries