Copyright (c) 2014 by a Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
a -- Blogmeister

Alodzinski!!!

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by a teacher: Ms. H

This week in class we are talking about visulizing images. I am reading The Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figg.

" She asks if I would have a piece of meat and gravy or pancakes and bacon.While the baking pan is sizzling  in the big iron flying pan, the kind our Dear Mother called a "spider"."

The word sizzling helps me see the bacon on the pan. Last week while I was making tacos with my mom, I was browning the meat and everytime the meat was pressed against the pan it made a "zzzzzzsssss" noise. It also helps me see Homer at the table with his mouth watering because he hasen't eaten in days.

" Every part of Stink smeels like rot. His black teeth, his scabby eye socket, and crusty beard. All of it make a hogs fart smell sweet in comparison.

Stink makes me think of a piret. Black teeth, scabby eye socet, crusty beard, all remind me of some kind of hunter or barbarion. It also makes me think of the gross purple cabbage my mom make once. It smelled so bad, I threw up!! 

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 08:14 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

Hi,alodzinski here!! I love soccer and basketball!!I love acting and dancing!!Also, I love school!!