Copyright (c) 2014 by a Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
a -- Blogmeister

Alodzinski!!!

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by a teacher: Ms. H

Twilight Eclipse Inferences

I can infer that Jacob will not come to Bella’s graduation party.

Text Clues to support my inference: Alice Cullen is throwing the party and she is a vampire and werewolves and vampires are natural enemies and Jacob hates the Cullens. (As Jacob calls them “Filthy Bloodsuckers”)

I can infer that Bella will try to find a way to help fight against the newborn army along side Edward.

Text Clues to support my infrence: Bella wants to help the Cullens because there are only 7 of them and Bella wants to make it 8. Also, she does not want to risk any of the Cullens losing their lives or getting hurt. The army of new born vampires is big, around 20, so 7 is better than 8.

I can infer that Bella is going to like being with Jacob, but start missing Edward.(She can't be with both of them at the same time!)

Clues that support my infrence: Every time Bella is with Jacob she has a good time with him. But, she misses Edward. Everytime Bella is with Edward she misses Jacob. It's a win-win situation.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 02:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • see all articles

Hi,alodzinski here!! I love soccer and basketball!!I love acting and dancing!!Also, I love school!!