Copyright (c) 2014 by s Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
s -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by s

teacher: Ms. H

Hey it's Santu! Over the past few days I collected 3 inferences out of my independent reading book, Found. Here they are.

1. I infer Katherine didn't get the chance to look through whatever was in the file and memorize it, because she was already seated when Jonah and everyone else turned around. That wouldn't give her enough time to look through the files, memorize them, and be seated by the time everyone turned around. 

2. I infer Jonah and Chip must have been in some sort of tragedy when they were younger, because in the photos Katherine took of the files, it says "Survivors" in big letters and then under it, it says "Chip Winston" and "Jonah Skidmore". From my background knowledge, I know survivors means people who lived through something tragic.

3. I infer Jonah wanted to leave Chip's basement where him, Katherine, and Chip were looking at the pictures of the file, because Jonah gets nervous when he learns about his adoption. I know this, because earlier in the book when Jonah was learning about his adoption, he had to go to the bathroom to throw up.

Blog you later!

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 03:34 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles