Mary has a toy box. It is filled with diffrent types of toys. She made a chart to see how much of each is in the toy box. She filled out some but can't do any more. Fill in the blanks to help Mary complete her chart right: 1.5pt; height: 48.5pt; border-top: windowtext 1.5pt solid; border-right: windowtext 1.5pt solid; padding-top: 0cm" valign="top" width="145">

TOYS

PERCENT

FRACTION

DECIMAL

BARBIES

15%

LITTLE PETS

1/4

DRESS UP

20%

DOLLS

0.10

AMERICAN GIRL

5% more than

Zu Zu pets

ZUU ZUU PETS

OTHER

15%

TOTAL

Caine and I share some characterisctics. The first characteristic is that we both are hard workers. He always is working hard for his arcade and I work hard at baton and at my school work. Another characteristic is that we both are inspired by someone or something. Caine is inspired by other arcades and I am inspired by my sister and other baton twirlers. The last characteristic is we both are proud of something. Caine is proud of his arcade and I am proud of myself and Caine for making his own arcade and not being scared that someone might make fun of him. This is why Caine and I have the same characteristics.

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

Max got a bank acount for his birthday. His parents got him the bank acount. On that birthday Max got 50 dollars in total from his family (base amount). Max earns 15 dollars 250 days a year for 3 years. How much money does Max have in his bank acount after the 3 years?

Bye,

Maddy Ross

I am going to make you guess what I am be for Halloween.The first clue I will tell you is that all people have seen one of these people when they go on vacation over seas. Second clue I will give you is that this person helps you when you are on your way to your vacation place or can serve you food and beverages. The third clue is probably a big give away but I am going to tell you anyway. My mom was one of these people before my sister and I were born. Then she stopped being one of these people to stay home with my sister and me. My mom also got this job again 1 year ago but then quit because she only wanted to do it for a year. Those are the clues I am giving to you. Can you guess what I am being for Halloween?