ancient civilivation adventure
I went inside the cave imagining an ancient civilization adventure.I imagined that I had a friend named Petra who went on the adventure with me.We walked in the cave for a while and then we found a time machine that could take us to dinosaur land,so we went into the time machine and we started our adventure.When we got into dinosaur land we went on a hike to discover different kinds of creatures and dinosaur eggs too.After a couple hours we were very thirsty and we were in a forest and there was nothing to drink so we were both thinking about what we should to do,when we kept walking we found a bush full of dinosaur berries.Since we were very thirsty we squished up the juicy,sweet,purple berries for something to drink.We were very hungry so we decided to walk a bit farther to see if we could find any food to eat.During our walk we found dinosaur eggs that were as white as snow,the size of a boulder,that tasted like blue berry pizza.Then we continued our hike and we found a good spot to dig for treasure so we were digging for a while and we found a sparkly treasure box with jewls on it.Then we opened it up and we found saphire rings,dimond necklaces,pearl braclets,ruby earings and golden coins that were shining like a star.Petra and I had fun on our adventure.
The end

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 02:45 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles