If and ipad is 9.5 inches tall what would the fraction be equal to?

Caine and I are alike in many ways. For one he is very determined like when he waited and waited for someone to come and play at his arcade. The reason I am similar with that is because when my friend Emily and I were having our lemonade stand we had to wait until a customer would come then soon enough we got some because we would never give up. Another way we are alike is he is so creative by when he made all of the arcade games. I am similar to that because when I was younger my sister and I made a huge snow fort and there was lots of detail. We invited our family/friends over to come and play in it. All of these examples show how Caine and I are alike.

The best restaurant in Guelph is Kings Buffet. The food at Kings Buffet is delicious. There are rows of great food and you can have as much as you want and always come back for seconds. To start off the best food to eat is a nice warm garlic bread that just came out of the oven. At Kings Buffet their service is great. If later on you go back to get more food all your dirty dishes will be gone and you can start fresh. The waiters are always nice and help with anything you need. They always offer to fill your glass or get you something. Kings Buffet atmosphere is very relaxing. They have soft beautiful music playing in the background. Their lighting is just right, low but not too dark. There is a small water fall in the back and when you are eating you hear the splashes of water. Kings Buffet is the place to go if you are hungry.

There are 4 tables. Each table has 4 legs and 5 chairs at each table. Each chair has 4 legs. How many legs in total?

Can you guess what I am going to be for Halloween? I just got out of the hospital. I have scars and cuts, I have one broken arm. Before I was in the hospital I got into a very very bad car accident. I have been staying in the hospital for a long time so I finally left. Can you guess who I am ?