Welcome to Mrs. Friesen's Grade 1 classroom for the 2012-2013 school year. During our computer technology time, we will be using our classroom blog to communicate what we are learning in our classroom. The students will be working on communication skills through a technological medium. Please feel free to ask questions and comment for the students to read and reply. Happy blogging!

teacher: Jamie Friesen

the weater 03/01/12
The holidays 11/16/11

In march it is going to be hot and I am going to go to the beach and suntan.My brother does not like the sun becouse he always gets sunbernt.It is my buddies birhday is on the 27th.I like march a lot becouse I can wear short sleeve shirts and I get to wear shorts.So it is going to be about 100 degrees in march.The snow is going to be gone in 1 day.

i am going medison hat and he is living in his grama's house and there r going to open presents he is going to have a christmas lunch at his grama's house you are going to golf than HES GOING TO TOBAGING in a rlly big hill i decgrate a tree and eat alot alot alot alot atlot of choclate and bye