Copyright (c) 2015 by Melissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Melissa -- Blogmeister

mely mel's blog

1112

by Melissa

Title: New Year and Better Me! (01/03/12)
Description: Happy New Year to our class and families! Many people make “resolutions” for the New Year to identify ways that they can improve something about themselves over the coming year. I want you to think about your “Searingtown Resolution.”

What way or ways would you like to improve as a fourth grade student this year? This can be academic (like study habits) or social (what kind of person that you are). How will you go about achieving this? Do you think that you can do it? How will you check to see if you have?

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Hi! I'm Melissa!I love Orange. Ilove Tacos. My favorite sport is Basketball.I love to draw and paint.