Copyright (c) 2015 by Jake Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jake -- Blogmeister

about jake

1112

by Jake

Title: Make lunch a GO TIME! (05/14/12)
Description: Childhood obesity is a major concern for our nation. We have been learning what foods are better for us than others and ways to make sure that we have the nutrients that we need to grow strong.

Is there anything available in our school that you would like to see eliminated because it isn’t healthy? Is there anything that would like to see available to us in our school that you don’t see now? If you could make one day of the week “Our Healthy Day”, what would the menu look like? Name 3-5 items that you think the students in our school would enjoy and would also keep us healthy.

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I have 4 people in my family