Copyright (c) 2015 by Mac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mac -- Blogmeister

chubbywhubbyland

1112

by Mac

Title: Brqndon's Blog (01/23/12)
Description: This week’s blog comes from one of our own students – Brandon M. We have learned about many of New York’s official things. Like the official muffin. This week’s blog is about picking your favorite thing about our state. Take a look at http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/newyork/. There is a list of fun facts about New York. Choose one that is your favorite or most interesting to you. You also have to write why that’s your favorite thing. If you have more than one, go ahead and write it. Then write what would you change and why. If you think there are should be no changes then write why. Then as a challenge you can change the name of any of the 5 boroughs.

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I like baseball. My favorite thing to do is go to citi field for Met games. My favorite color is red.